ClickInks.comNo promised refund for unsatisfactory product!

I returned some ink cartridges to Clickinks the day I received them, because they were not what I wanted. (Clickinks promises on their web site that they will give a full refund for any unsatisfactory product.)

Clickinks received my registered mail package on Dec 2; I spoke with Clickinks consumer representative "Melissa" on Dec 4 and she said that the refund would be handled by Dec 6.

It is now Dec 18, and I still have not received my refund. Melissa has sent me 2 or 3 emails in response to my queries, each time saying she "doesn't know" why the refund has not been taken care of, and that she will "see that this matter is resolved." Nothing has happened.

At this point, I have sent 3 emails, made four telephone calls, and have not received any response whatsoever from Clickinks. I cannot seem to find a real person to talk to since my Dec 4 phone conversation with Melissa.

AARRGH!!!

• Mi
    Milton Apony Jan 05, 2007

They promised delivery in 2 days ( we both located in Florida) . The order was placed 12/19/2006 via my discover card. I was given a ticket i.d. TVQ212247 along with a password 6ffa8624. When I wrote to them complaining about the delivery time, my email was totally ignored. Beware ClickInks.com, this company is a scam!

• Pa
    Paul Johnson Feb 01, 2007

I placed an order on 1/7/07 and as of this date have not received the product which was promised with 2 day delivery. Every call to the company is answered with excuses of inventory problems, late delivery by their supplier, etc.

I don't believe they have product, just an internet scam.

• Ti
    Tina Foultner Feb 07, 2007

I placed an order on December 17th, based on their advertisement of "buy 1 get 1 free". When I received the invoice via E-mail on December 18th, I saw that my "get one free" wasn't listed. I called up to find out what was going on, and was told that that offer only referred to their offbrand cartridges. So, I requested that they cancel my order, which Melissa claimed she did. I called back two weeks later to verify, because I hadn't received the E-mail validation that I requested, and again, was told that my order was cancelled. They never sent out the product, but I saw on my credit card bill that my account was charged on December 19th, the day after I cancelled the order. I have called 3 times to inquire when the credit would appear, and was told each time that "it takes time". I've now filed a complaint with my credit card company, and when attempting to call again this morning, Feb. 7th, discovered that every mailbox associated with options 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 (the only options available) is full. Do not deal with this company!

• At
    Attila Vass Dec 19, 2007

Same bad experience here, practically non-existent customer service, ink leaking, no refunds... Avoid this place if you can!

• At
    Attila Vass Dec 19, 2007

I agree. Their non-responsiveness renders their "customer service" non-existent. I don't understand how "companies" like these can stay in business. Avoid them if you can, or join the growing group of "suckers" who bought stuff at ClickInks.com

chrisj2k Jan 25, 2008

I had a great experience with them in August of 2007. Ordered a whole bunch of cartridges for our laser printers at a very good price. They lasted longer than the manufacturer OEM cartridges. At 1/3 the cost.

Unfortunately, it seems they have gone out of business. While their website is still up, their email contacts are all rejected and nobody answers their 800 number. Oh well.

• Ps
    p.staecker Feb 29, 2008

Company billed my acct for sale of toner cartridges, and simultaneously sent me a note that the items were on back order, to be shipped "soon." Called their customer service number one week later. Out of service. Called their order number. No answer. Any company who bills before shipping is suspicious; this one appears to be operating fraudulently.

• Me
    Melissa Mar 03, 2008

I've placed several orders through clickinks.com. I've never had a problem with them. Their inks work great & you can not beat the pricing. BUT, I did place an order on February 10, 2008. The money was deducted from my checking account and I still haven't receieved my ink. I keep emailing & calling customer service and I'm receiving no answers. What can we do to get our money back? I'm really mad! Anyone we can call for website fraud???

m.a.saleem Mar 26, 2008

I placed an order for drum for the brother all in one machine that we have. To date there is no order shipped and the 800 and the 407 area code phone numbers are not responding... We are scammed!

Johan Mar 28, 2008

Crap! I wished I read this before I placed my order but I got caught in the same exact scam. They charged my card right away, then wrote me that my items were backordered. I emailed to change my order-- nothing. Called-- no anwer, EVER! No responses to numerous emails. Now I'm dealing with my credit card co. to cancel this transaction. It sucks that Google places them on top of the results when you search for "printer ink."

• Ro
    roger Mar 31, 2008

Buy 2 get one free is not honored, as what happened to tina above. When an order is placed the items are on back order and your credit card is charged right away, with no time frame on when items will be shipped. Custmer service is non existent and automated telephone number leaves you in limbo with same recording all of our representatives are busy. your call is important please stay on the line. Blah Blah Blah. BEWARE WHEN ODRERING FROM THIS PLACE.

• Db
    D. Bergeron May 08, 2008

At lease they told you about them being back ordered.

• Ap
    appolinaire Aug 23, 2008

Received ink cartridges on time. Tried several and all gave very bad print results.
    Returned the entire shipment + required documents within the terms published on the website. Never received a refund.
    Customer service never answers the phone - never returns emails.

Jack Day Aug 30, 2008

I got caught up in this companys ( guarantee full refund) if cartriges do not work. I ordered 10 cartridges tried 6 none would work. Returned all 10 priority mail with delivery confirmation and request for refund of money.Have Sent 3 or 4 Emails and no replys to my Email and no refund.

• Wi
    Will Mackin Sep 25, 2008

I too was totally ignored and screwed over by clickinks. Do not ever order from this company. They will not refund you if your cartridge is defective.

• Su
    sue Oct 01, 2008

I have been having the same problem. if I have read these before I ordered. I PUT IN A ORDER THEY SENT ME A BACKORDER SLIP AND E-MAIL. I CALLED THREE TIMES THEY SAID THEY HAD IT AND WAS BEING SHIPPED. SO I WAITED FROM AUG 26TH- OCT 1ST . THE LAST TIME I CALLED A KRISTL ANSWERED. VERY SNOTTY. AND WHEN I TOLD HER I WANTED MY C.C CREDITED IT WAS GOING TO BE 60 DAYS OR MORE. BUT THEY CAN SURE TAKE IT. WHEN I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER. THEY DID NOT WANT TO PUT ME THROUGH. SO I HUNG UP. VERY FRUSTRATING. I AM GOING TO A STAPLES IN TOWN

• Sh
    Shane2009 Oct 27, 2008

The inks ordered from ClickInks.com produce very bad printing in black or color. Please do not order any products from them.

• Li
    linda y Nov 30, 2008

ordered ink 11/22/08 & pd. for w/paypal. have not received to date & no response to multiple emails. will call 12/1 and submit another comment after that.
    after reading your pge & several others, realized should have checked first.

• Al
    AlG Feb 26, 2009

I had to replace my Epson C88 printer due to their inferior product. And their service department would not even talk about a refund for the ink I still have! Unless you want to be ripped off, do not bye from Clickinks.

• Be
    Betty Mar 31, 2009

I ordered ink on 12/26/08 and it's now 3/31/09 and I still haven't received refund despite the numerous phone calls and emails that I have sent. Want to get ripped off - lied to - stolen from - then Clinkinks.com is the place to go. Otherwise, avoid like the plague.

john alexander Dec 29, 2009

i bough iks and i would not function in my printer, they did not answer my e-mails until the 30 days had passed.
    i returned the items, it cost me $14.00 postage.
    they said because of the time frame i would get a store credit.
    why would i buy more crap that doesn't work.
    once again i get no responce from them.
    stay away from this company they are crooks from the word go!!!

• Ra
    ray b Feb 20, 2010

What else can be said? These things suck. I've wasted far too much time futzing around with these useless pieces of garbage.

• Ce
    Cecil Myers Mar 25, 2011

I sent a money order for two remanufactured cartridges in the amount of $33.45 on Feb 22, 2011 and here it is March 25 and I still haven't received the order . I believe something is rotten in Denmark, , And I believe it is Clickinks...in Lake Mary, Fl

• Wj
    wjesse Mar 17, 2013

I ordered inks for my Kodak. While the black prints OK, they doi seem to have a very short life. The color would not print correctly., due to bad print head chips. I contacted Clinkinks and was told to return them, . I did but have never heard from them since, despite many emails.

• Lu
    Lucas hawkins Jun 14, 2013

Crappy company, worse product. Very short warranty return time. Leaky cartridge killed my printer. Suck it clickinks!

• Jc
    jc39ctx May 01, 2015

I purchased a Groupon for ClickInks, but when I tried to redeem it:

1. Shipping increased from the $5.95 as stated on the Groupon and originally in the shopping cart to $6.95 just prior to the order being completed.

2. I waited until next day when their customer service opened, to ask why.

3. Meanwhile, I received email with link to complete the order in my cart, but my items listed in the email were lower by 20% than what my cart had previously shown.

4. I tried calling Customer Service number listed on web site. Selected the Sales option and was informed that my expected wait time was 0 minutes. After 15 minutes on hold and listening to frequent recordings with assurances of how important my call is and appreciating my patience, I hung up.

5. I tried calling again 20 minutes later. Same thing, 0 minutes wait expected, too many recordings, hung up after 10 minutes.

6. Tried again 2 hours later. This time the wait time was 6 minutes. After 20 minutes on hold, with same recordings, I hung up.

7. Tried the "Live Chat" option from the website. That only submitted an email with the promise that someone would respond within 2 days.

If they cannot provide decent customer service when placing an order, how would anyone expect them to provide any service afterward to resolve any problems.

martyg22 Mar 09, 2016

Clickinks sent me the wrong cartridges for my printer but would not refund my money. If I send the unopened cartidges back, I'll get a store credit. I foolishly ordered the 3 of the supposedly correct black ink cartridges. We'll see what happens if and when I receive them. I should have read these complaints before my first order to this company that evidently provides abysmal customer service.

• Fr
    Franchesca Ortiz Barba Apr 25, 2016

Do not do business with this company. I found a Groupon and was excited to use it with Clickinks. Took several weeks to receive my ink and it was not the ink I ordered. When I contacted them I was told I ordered the one I received. I asked about returning them for the correct ink. They said I have to pay 20% for restocking fee, plus shipping costs (again). I have made numerous phone calls to no avail. Once I was on hold for over an hour and a half. This company is a scam. So, I'm out the $15 for the Groupon, plus the costs for the inks $62 I have lost hope in getting anywhere with them.