ClickInks.com

ORDER NUMBER: [protected]

Clickinks [protected]@clickinks.com
To:Bob B. from AZ
Thu, May 28 at 5:41 PM
Your request (276427) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.

My Reply to Clickinks Sat, May 30 at 4:35 PM
Robert Bowen
To:Clickinks

"If you can't get my order to me, then why am I still getting email sale ads with 3 day shipping!!"
Still have had no reply from Clickinks, and there is no area to issue a cancellation of this order. And continue to get email ads to reorder.

6-3-20: Was on hold on the phone for 55min.and never got connected.
Still have no reply to my emails to date: 6-3-20
I would like to know how to cancel this order for full refund to my PayPal acct.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Click Inks — Refund

Hello, I was shipped an order, PL-CI100114115 [1154284] TAX DATE 06/22/2015 that did not fit my printer...

ClickInks.com — Out of Stock but Credit Card Charged

I ordered a couple of ink cartridges and my credit card was charged immediately. I was notified the the Ink...

ClickInks.com — Decptive Business Practices

This was our first and undoubtedly the last ink cartridge order from Clickinks.com. Indisputably, all of the...

ClickInks.com — fraud

I ordered ink from this seller - Clickinks.com. I paid for it and waited and waited. It never arrived. I...