Click Bank.comscam charges

A charge by CLKbank.com for $39.90 appeared on my Orchard Bank/HSBC Mastercard for an alleged online purchase I never made! I called their [protected] number on my statement; received a recording; was directed to their website CLKbank.com, and read the same thing as the recording, that someone in my household or I made an online purchase! Not true!

Don't know how they got my credit card number but am investigating with my bank and demanding charge to be reversed.

ADIVCE: Be sure to ask your creditor for a Federal Regulation E Form to remove/reverse the charge - my understanding is the creditor must do so if you dispute it. Creditor may try to say you waited too long to call, if over 60 days, but don't fall for it. Don't take no for an answer.

BEWARE: CLKbank.com is an online FRAUD business!!

• Co
    colin neave Mar 24, 2009

i just purchased limewire for three years and cant get into it or bring it up. it comes as limewire shortcut. order numberlz7ej8jn. [email protected]

sandra m gogel Apr 25, 2009

I tried to use the reverse phone book with CIS Nationwide and i did not receive my print out of the information that i wanted from them. I would like my money back because they could not get it to my E-mail address. This is not my problem.

Sandra Gogel
    [email protected]

P.S.
    I will report this to the Better Business Bureau if it is not taken care of. I need this information for court.

• Ab
    abcd1111 Sep 12, 2009

You can not get what you pay for. Think before you use service from them or your $ will fly Thanks for nothing Wayne

J&A Wilson Oct 26, 2009

The Driver Robot we tried it and it messed up our computer and we could not activate it so we our trying to get our money back. Wish us luck

• Je
    Jerry L Stephens Nov 30, 2009

I Jerry Stephens would like my money back because I could not get The Internet TV. on PC. 11/30/09

• Pi
    pissed 123 Dec 23, 2009

I got scammed too. I tried to get an online job with Top PayingSurveys thruogh this so called Keyjobsonline.com. (STUPID ME!) Click Bank was oh so happy to take my money. There are ways to make money on the internet; you just have to be able to rip people off and be able to sleep at night.

• Ve
    Veronica Tubbins Jan 25, 2010

Hi! My name is Veronica Tubbins and there's a error my son mess around us my card to order this mess and i weant it removed please and my money bank on my card please.It camed to $29.94

• Ro
    Roadie Apr 22, 2010

The web site I used for a backround check stated that based on the social security number I provided, records were found, the site is GovArrestRecords.org.
    After using a credit card to pay fro the service I was them re-directed to another site that does do backround checks and they alaso wanted a fee. After researching this company I found them to be legit and signed up and can now do unlimited searches for a one year period.
    ClkBank.com in my opinion is a front for illegal activity and needs as many consumers as possible to make complaints and fight the charges on the card.
    They get away with these actions by people saying f it whats 32, 25, 27, or what ever small amount of money and just don't want to take the time to recover it.
    FILL OUT THE FORMS PEOPLE it takes a few minutes of your time and as soon as you complain to your credit card company they will put a hold on the amount you have been ripped off for.
    I want you all to STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT

• Lo
    Louise Chappell Apr 28, 2010

I am from Canada. My master card was used in the month of April.2010 for various charged to pay CLK.Bank for several purchases I never made. Who would I contact to deal with this matter? Louise M C Chappell Canada

• Ro
    Roadie Apr 28, 2010

Call 800- 390- 6035 I spoke to a rep from clkbank and explained my trouble with services I payed for thru them and received a refund to my card i also got an e-mail confirming the refund to my credit card from this email address ( [email protected] ) Good Luck I hope this was helpful let me know how you make out
    [email protected]

• Ev
    Eva kulinska May 14, 2010

$77.47---1st of may ...$80.40--5th of jan...was taken from my acc.I didn't purches anything.

• Er
    eric kinsey Jul 10, 2010

my card was charge 35.00 and i did not purches anything i want the money back on my card now please.

• En
    Enrique Mondejo Jul 24, 2010

My Master card was usad in the month of jul o7 /2010 for varius charget to pay clk.bank for several purchases I never made . Who would I contac to deal with matte ? Enrique
    Mondejo .Tampa Florida . Email . [email protected]

• Au
    Augustin Jonnaert Aug 07, 2010

I just puchased "TV online" Software. I would like to cancel that order because I have no use of it. This is an MS Dos program for PC and I work with MAC. What can I do. How to cancel?
    Best regards, [email protected]

• Ne
    Newman28 Nov 30, 2010

I tried keyjobonline and I still havent figured out how to wrk it is that because it is a scam? N if it is can i get my money back

• Mi
    michelle666 Feb 20, 2011

this is just bs, i was stupid in trusting tha i would be gettn what i was paying for found out tha it took my money off my card and still wanted more for what i was searching for! Dishonest people like this im sure have millions of $$ tha have STOLEN for others. KARMA will get them, and i hope they suffer deeply

• Mi
    michelle666 Feb 20, 2011

I WANT MY MONEY BACK CLKBANK.COM U OWE ME ALMOST 100.00. U WILL HAVE TO FACE KARMA SOMEDAY, AND U WILL SUFFER FOR ALL U HAVE STOLEN

• Su
    sunshine17 Jun 12, 2011

05/24/2011 1 CLKBANK*COM_P2G3EP2D 01000328600018 800-390-6035 ID $39.90. Bank says they will cancel the card and reissue a new one but forget about getting your money back. We need to report these people for illegal actions and get something done.

• Ki
    kilma Jun 29, 2011

It is a scam that may be using a legit reason to hit your bank account. I wanted to just get information on someone. On Intelius site so I went to the checkout and they had an offer for identity thief for 19.95 but You have to sign up with clkbank*com 4dz5768 for a one time fee of 49.95. So foolish bought it. What happen is being bill for 49.95 for three months. I will go to the site and try to cancel the service. I hope to see if that will work.

Kilma

• Aw
    awhghm Jan 26, 2012

I will be calling TODAY

• Vd
    v. diaz Mar 05, 2012

I ordered The Internet TV. on PC. on 3/2/12, after seeing their advertizment on my pc. They made it look really good. So of course because of what they offered, I went for it. For 3 days, I tried getting all the channels from the United States and Mexico and nothing. I sent them e-mails twice asking for my refund back, and all I kept getting were e-mails telling me how to download the product, which I had already did. I seen the phone number for ClkBank.Com, and I gave them a call, I spoke to a young man, he asked for my zip code, which I gave him, and he knew my e-mail address. I explained my situation, and he informed me that I would receive the full refund of $37.00 within 5 business days. He also sent me a conformation number to my e-mail address as soon as I hung up with him. So, I was like "that sure was a little to easy". Hopefully they will be true to their words..."Not satisfied within 60 days, get a full refund back".

• Mr
    Mr. John P. Hyde May 21, 2012

Hello My name is John P. Hyde I purchased online Television over 3500 channels only to find I cant get into the site, A friend of mine said thats it is because we are not in one of the Australian states that it is aired to could you please look into the matter for me My payment details are here.

13/05/2012 CLKBANK*COM_2M5ZK4NE 208-472-9400GBR $53.02

Many Thanks,

John Hyde

• Al
    alexiscalzat Jul 11, 2012

my name is alexis and i got scamed from clickbank to for a so called work at home job / that you cant get into and also you cant get in the work at home site niether / they gave me password after password and they dont work / i think this clickbank is a really horrible site so beware before thinking about to use them .

• Ho
    hot grammy julie Dec 09, 2014

i too was ripped off by these people for $47.00 twice I never even heard of this outfit much less gave them any credit card info I AM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE TAKING WHAT IS MINE NOT THEIRS!! I WANT MY MONIES BACK AND FOR THEM TO CEASE AND DESIST ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT AT THEIR WHIM!! WTF HOW THE HECK DO THEY DO THAT ANYWAYS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL HOW DO I AND WHO DO I REPORT THEM TO AND HOW DO I GET MY MONIES BACK?? DAMN THIEVES!!

• Ka
    kasim valjevac May 25, 2015

I did have charge of 39.99,
    Report it to my Bank Capital One, They didn't do anything, but charge didn't post yet on my account, when I take action to my Bank
    Look's to me like Bank support Fraud.
    Just let you know guys
    BEWARE
    K.V

• Tr
    Trasnaortfein Apr 25, 2017

04/17/2017 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID $21.32

03/16/2017 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 03/16/2017 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

02/16/2017 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 02/16/2017 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

12/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 12/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

11/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 11/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

10/17/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 10/17/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

09/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 09/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

08/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 08/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

07/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 07/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

06/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 06/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

05/16/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 05/16/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $21.32

05/02/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 05/02/2016 CLKBANK*COM_FWQCAF64 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    $10.63

05/02/2016 Expand transaction for Transaction date: 05/02/2016 CLKBANK*COM_PKRQ4DEW 800-390-6035 ID Type Purchases
    I'm getting pissed. Not good. Irish temper here.

• Li
    Linda Render McKenzie May 14, 2018

They are scamming my dad as well! These people need to be stopped!

• Do
    Doug Trantham Jun 03, 2019

I've tried to stop a charge of $14.95 for months (12) and get now place.. it started july 2018.. they started with my usaa bank card.. the bank helped but needed a new bank card.. now I see my usaa credit card has charges on it for 12 months.. just got off the phone after the bank called them again (I can't get thru) (they answer the bank, not me), woman tried to refund 2 (two) charges only.. after talking with much [email protected]#$%^&* ()_+ the woman shut up so I could tell her federal regulation e form request.. oh wow new world.. now they will refund in two parts.. first part is refund 2 charges then the other 10.. she even tried 2 refunds the said 9.. yes she was corrected again.. stand your ground with this bunch-o-shitheals...

• Ki
    [email protected] Oct 21, 2019

My debit card was charged for a movie website and I never requested it. I want my money back to my account ASAP!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices