Cleveland Cliniclaurent dreyfuss

On May 17the 2012, my husband took me to Cleveland Clinic Emergency Room because I had a terrible back pain and half of my face was paralyzed. I could barely breathe and I had trouble walking. There, doctor Laurent Dreyfuss told me theat it was just Bell's Palsy and sent me back home withe medications for that illness.
EVEN I TOLD HIM THAT MY BACK WAS KILLING ME (sic), HE SAID THAT IT WAS MAY BE BECAUSE I DID GARDENING OR SOMETHING THAT HURT MY BACK. THE TRUTH IS THAT I WAS DYING IN FRONT OF HIS EYES!
But my husband and I followed his instructions because we trusted the diagnosis of the "doctor". Trust Dreyfuss was our BIG MISTAKE, but how can we know?
Days passed and when finally I was unable to walk, and with so many problems to breathe and swallow, my husband took me to another Doctor that have experience enough to immediately diagnose Guillain-Barre syndrome. My BACK PAIN was one of the syntoms of this syndrome that is a serious disorder theat occurs when thee body's defense system mistakenly attacks part of the nervous system.
Dr. Calagua saved my life. I spent three weeks in different hospitals (of course NO MORE CLEVELAND CLINIC) and I want to share this terrible experience with Laurent Dreyfuss can help to save other people's life.

• De
    Debora De Constansa-Nieves Sep 11, 2012

I went to the Cleveland clinic after a small car accident in January 2012. My husband lucky wasn't hurt as I was due to the air bags. I had pain on my neck and was attend by doc dreyfuss. He was patient, informative and overall treated me with medication to easy my pain.. I think sometimes we expect doctors to be magicians and should understand they are human beings who make mistake at times. Posted by Debora De Constansa-Nieves