Cleveland Clinic — laurent dreyfuss
On May 17the 2012, my husband took me to Cleveland Clinic Emergency Room because I had a terrible back pain and half of my face was paralyzed. I could barely breathe and I had trouble walking. There, doctor Laurent Dreyfuss told me theat it was just Bell's Palsy and sent me back home withe medications for that illness.
EVEN I TOLD HIM THAT MY BACK WAS KILLING ME (sic), HE SAID THAT IT WAS MAY BE BECAUSE I DID GARDENING OR SOMETHING THAT HURT MY BACK. THE TRUTH IS THAT I WAS DYING IN FRONT OF HIS EYES!
But my husband and I followed his instructions because we trusted the diagnosis of the "doctor". Trust Dreyfuss was our BIG MISTAKE, but how can we know?
Days passed and when finally I was unable to walk, and with so many problems to breathe and swallow, my husband took me to another Doctor that have experience enough to immediately diagnose Guillain-Barre syndrome. My BACK PAIN was one of the syntoms of this syndrome that is a serious disorder theat occurs when thee body's defense system mistakenly attacks part of the nervous system.
Dr. Calagua saved my life. I spent three weeks in different hospitals (of course NO MORE CLEVELAND CLINIC) and I want to share this terrible experience with Laurent Dreyfuss can help to save other people's life.
More Cleveland Clinic Complaints & Reviews
- Cleveland Clinic - unorganized and all kinds of wrong stuff
- Cleveland Clinic - dr. jihad kaouk - medical care/medical malpractice
- Cleveland Clinic - unethical behavior/ refuse treatment
- Cleveland Clinic - dr. page morris md
- Cleveland Clinic - billing
- Cleveland Clinic - circumcision
- Cleveland Clinic - rudest cashier
- Cleveland Clinic - neurology dept. dr wilson
- Cleveland Clinic - doctors/staff
- Cleveland Clinic - Orthopedic PA