Cleveland Cliniccircumcision

Hi, My son was circumcised in the hospital, and when we went for his two month check up she said it was not a complete job and there is two spots still attached she had to detach it in the office, when we went yesterday and my poor son was in so much pain, I am not sure why they could not get it completed at the hospital. I paid all this money for this procedure and it wasn't a complete job. Just very disappointed.

• Ad
    adnan qamar Dec 27, 2018

Hi All,
    I am from Pakistan and my mother was global patient of CLEVELAND CLINIC, Initially they collected all my mother reports and medical records and after that no one get in touch with me and my mother was critical conditions and I already told them I need the appointment and want to start medication ASAP but they only wasted the time in calculator the estimated cost of treatment instead of schedule appointment with Hematologist. My mother died without getting CLEVELAND CLINIC medication and appointment. She was requesting me to talk them but they did not listen me. Finally they sent me estimated cost letter after two weeks of my mother death. Initially they violate HIPPA policy and they sent medical information to someone else instead of me and they said that they used wrong spell of my name but it’s totally wrong statement. They are the murder of my mother life and I‘ll definitely reach them with my last breath. If you want to guide me please email me.
    [email protected]