Menu

Classmates  -  Fraudulent Billing

Q
Author of the complaint
1:41 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was billed without notification for $39.00 on October 3, 2012. I only found out when I went online to check my credit card Octobber 14, 2012. I had opted out of automatic paying a couple years ago and hadn't had any problems until now. I've disputed the charge with the credit card company. I tried to get into my account on Classmates/Memory Lane tonight, but the site keeps telling me I'm entering an invalid e-mail or password. This is strange since it worked last night, October 14, 2012. I sent a request for a link to reset my password and I'm still waiting, 3 hours later even though the Classmates/Memory Lane said it would take about 15 minutes. I'm going to call the company to insist on a refund and when I get that, I'm cancelling everything. By the way, when I could get into my account last night, my credit card information was outdated. This is one stress that people don't need in this economy.

More Classmates complaints & reviews

Classmates - renewal fees deduction automatic without approval
Classmates - personals on home page
Classmates - unauthorized billing
Classmates - billing
Classmates - unauthorized charge for membership
Classmates - automatic deduction without my knowledge
Classmates - no way to cancel
Classmates - unauthorized auto renewal