Menu

complaints

INKKAS? Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with INKKAS? at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for INKKAS? has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of INKKAS?. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

INKKAS? complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest INKKAS? complaints

ComplaintsBoard
H
5:57 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

INKKAS? Disappointing Purchase: INKKAS Cyprus Slides Review

I recently purchased a pair of Cyprus slides from INKKAS and was disappointed to find that the color was not as advertised on their website. The website showed a much more vibrant color, but in reality, the slides were a completely different shade. It was obvious that the website photos were photoshopped to make the color look better.

On top of that, the slides had a strong chemical smell to them. It was not a pleasant experience to wear them, and I had to air them out for a while before I could even consider wearing them outside.

I find it ironic that INKKAS promotes themselves as a company that is trying to save the world, yet they can't even get their own products right. If they want to save the world, they should start by saving their own company first.

Overall, I was disappointed with my purchase from INKKAS and would not recommend them to others.

Read full review of INKKAS?
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
M
5:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

INKKAS? Stunning Design, Uncomfortable Fit: My Review of INKKAS Cyprus High Tops

I recently purchased a pair of Cyprus high tops from INKKAS and I have to say, the design is absolutely stunning. The intricate patterns and vibrant colors really caught my eye and I couldn't resist buying them. However, I was disappointed to find that I can't actually wear them comfortably.

While the shoes fit correctly in terms of length and width, the metal grommets on the sides of the shoes dig into my bones and cause a lot of discomfort. It's almost as if these shoes weren't designed with human feet in mind. I've tried wearing them with thicker socks and even tried stretching them out a bit, but nothing seems to work.

It's a shame because I really love the look of these shoes and was excited to wear them out and about. But unfortunately, they're just not practical for everyday wear. I would recommend INKKAS to anyone who is looking for unique and eye-catching shoes, but I would caution them to be mindful of the fit and comfort before making a purchase.

Read full review of INKKAS?
Hide full review

Is INKKAS? legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals INKKAS? as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, INKKAS? stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering INKKAS? should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

INKKAS? earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: INKKAS? achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

INKKAS? has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Inkkas.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows INKKAS? website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up INKKAS? and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Inkkas.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website associated with INKKAS? sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to INKKAS?. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Overview of INKKAS? customer experience

INKKAS is a shoe brand that has been receiving negative feedback from consumers. Many customers have complained about the poor quality of the shoes, with some reporting that the shoes fell apart after just a few wears. Others have reported issues with sizing, with shoes either being too small or too large. Additionally, some customers have reported poor customer service, with difficulty getting in touch with the company and receiving refunds or exchanges. Overall, INKKAS has a reputation for producing low-quality shoes and providing poor customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

INKKAS? contacts