City Furniturekevin charles mattress

X

Worst customer care ever! in store and on the phone with customer service. Purchased a mattress for $600- not what you would call a cheap mattress. Three months later, the mattress is defective and I now have to come out of pocket to have it inspected ($50), spend 3 hours to reselect another (extremely long process to process all paperwork) and pay for delivery again ($60). I have now had to spend an extra $310 to have a defective (inspector said it's the worst he's seen) mattress cleared to be replaced, to be able to purchase something decent (brand name) instead of their own brand (Kevin Charles) which no one advised us of. I am back to having the original debt of $600 and no one cares about the inconvenience of all this to the customer (retired, fixed income). I will never shop there again and I am posting this everywhere I can. I called customer service to ask if there was anything anyone could do to lessen the out of pocket cost was told there was nothing they could do. Incredible!!!

• Ke
    kerry verba Nov 01, 2019

I bought mattress drift Kevin Charles Q size 799, 99
    When they delivered tell us it should be 4 hours to stay. After that we try it was soft, I bough in store firm. I was curious why, next day I came to try it was Still soft . We went to store to see model what we order to compare what we got and mattress was made in China in store and what I got was made in Vietnam.
    So they sell fake copy of mattress!!!
    If you read label it’s different what they have inside.
    In store they don’t help me and send to email on costumer service. So now I am waiting. I want my money back

• Su
    Susan Lawhorn Moore-Daley Apr 13, 2018

I purchased a Kevin Charles mattress Nov 30th, 2013 while my daughter was away to college, she came home 2015 to enjoy her new mattress in which she did. Dec 2017 I learned this was happening...the side of the Foam is peeling off. This is very up setting to me because this is not a cheap mattress $899.95. Jan 2nd, 2016 I purchased a King Kevin Charles mattress for my bedroom in which it started sinking seven months after I purchased it...$1, 099.95 called the store after I notice both incidents but nothing they could do because I did take the warranty but learning even with a warranty customer service/City Furniture is not willing to go beyond making their customer happy. If any one have any resolution to this madness please email me at [email protected] Thanks.