City Furniture IncFurniture not delivered and horrible customer service

I

If I could give no stars, I would!

The delivery guys stepped all over the very rug they were delivering, when I pointed out a stain on a chair they delivered, they got very hostile and didn't want to take it back until I demanded they take it out of my home.

They promised pillows with some of the furniture that was not delivered, the "manager" made promises to deliver it but never did.

When they called to replace the chair that was stained, they changed the delivery time, without any prior notice, to a time I couldn't be home so they charged me $99.00 ($20 more than the value of the chair). I can't get a manager on the phone to talk to me about the pillows nor the chair.

Now I'm without pillows or a chair that were paid for and there is no recourse for me but to dispute it with my credit card company.

FYI, the supposed sales manager was Derrick and the store manager who wouldn't take my call nor responsibility was Guy.