Citizens Equity First Credit Union Logo

Citizens Equity First Credit Union

Having problems with Citizens Equity First Credit Union?

Citizens Equity First Credit Union Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 1715
Peoria, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Citizens Equity First Credit Union Customer Service. Initial Citizens Equity First Credit Union complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Citizens Equity First Credit Union above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Citizens Equity First Credit Union. Discuss the issues you have had with Citizens Equity First Credit Union and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 12, 2020

Citizens Equity First Credit Union — small business account

I have had a small business account with Cefcu for about 5 years. My business is seasonal so I don't use...

Aug 28, 2019

Citizens Equity First Credit Union — student loans

Since graduating university, i've been making student loan payments to different companies for a year now and...

Citizens Equity First Credit Uniononline banking

I put money in cefcu that belongs to me! Getting tired of getting locked out of my account even when I put in the right password and they refuse to unlock my account because i'm angry that this happens all the time and curse, although not at them, just about being locked out again! I just got it unlocked a few days ago even though I had the right password then too! Oh, i'm sure they'll say I must have the wrong one cause I keep getting locked out.

And if I have a password long enough to remember it then it's time to change it... No choice on the matter, so here we go again.

That money belongs to me and it is illegal to arbitrarily lock me out because I cursed when talking to them on the phone so i'm taking my small amount of money and refinancing my house through someone else and you won't have to worry about me cursing because i'm angry that I keep getting locked out.

Further more you put a freeze on money that belongs to me as payment from my insurance company. I made payments to them for 10 years for insurance and when something happens I have to jump through hoops to get my money. It shouldn't matter if I take the money and burn it... It my money.

I'm tired of being treated like some kind of thief and i'm tired of getting locked out of my accounts, and i'm tired of you thinking it's your money and telling me I can't have it unless I make you happy.

But i'd like to make as many waves as possible on the way out.

Citizens Equity First Credit Union — sale of a loan

Have a camper on loan. Selling it. Local branch (Canton) won't lift a finger. They won't deal with the other...

Citizens Equity First Credit Union — Auto loan/collections department

If I could give this company a 0 star, I would base off of its customer service alone. However, as it stand...

CEFCU — Disnosty, Harassment

First i have servale compalaints of this dishonest Obama funded Bank. 1.When I join I was told i would get a...

CEFCU — Loan Collections

Had a problem with my car loan, got it all straightened out and Selena from the collections department put a...

CEFCU — unfriendly

Was denied a debit check card because they said I had too low of a credit score. My wife and I have had Visa...

CEFCU — being lied to

two weeks ago cefcu had approved my husband and I for 10, 000 dollars to buy a old truck and when I called...