Citimortgage, Inc.inaccurate mortgage statements

L

Citimortgage took over our account in June of 2008 from CitiFinancial Mortgage. Since then we have not ben able to get an accurate statement with an ACCURATE principal balance. Repeated calls to customer service has been useless. They give varied reasons for the problems but none make sense and are often conflicting. Have sppoken to supervisors and still no help. Payments are not posted on time. Our payments have specified reduction in principal(including extra principal payments) yet our principal balance remains the same from month to month and I have the statements to prove it. I have repeatedly asked for detailed payment history statements to be mailed to me and even though they assure me they are on the way, they never arrive. They promise everything and deliver nothing. Tired of giving them $1800 of my hard earned money every month with no accounting of where it goes, especially my principal balance. This is not an inaccurate bill for an oil change, it is my home and tens of thousands of dollars!!!