CITGOrude management

C Review updated:

Very rude employees and rude manager.
Rip off and bogus charges!
Every employees charge different amount everytime
Lack of training and service skill
Pump also leaks

Jose Nov 27, 2008

Miami Citgo gas station at 2500 NW 87 AVE. Currenly has a promotion of $5 calling card when pumpling 10 gal. or more, the clerk at the store refused to give me a card after I pumped 10.45 gal. When I asked why, he told me it was because he was advised by managment that the new rules by his manager was to pump $25 or more and disregard every sign inside and out of the station that indicated 10 gallons.
    I asked for his manager, he gave me a business card to call him. The business card is for a travel agent.

• Wi
    WildKat Feb 11, 2012

Don't have your car washed at CITGO. Mine came out at dirty as it went in... They refused to rewash it ! PLUS the petrol. is more expensive. I refuse to ever get gas there again - employees were rude !

• Sc
    Scooter2013 Nov 12, 2018

There are NO security seals on any of there gas pumps at this location
    Citgo-Prime Star 7 adddress 980 South Main Street Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356 Dealer # 00012176001
    Fill up my car yesterday at this location, after I inserted my credit card I noticed there was no red security tag Or any other tags on any of there gas pumps.

• Sc
    Scooter2013 Nov 13, 2018

There are NO security seals on any of there gas pumps at this location

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices