Circle K Stores — polar pop
Today I went in for my morning Polar pop refill. When I went to the counter to pay, the cashier rudely told me that I need to inform her as I'm coming in the door that I have a refill, otherwise I could just be saying that.
First, if that is the policy, it should be posted somewhere that you first have to go to the counter and tell the cashier before you can get a refill. Second, I have probably visited 30 Circle K stores in my 20 years as an Arizona resident. This is the FIRST time anyone has ever told me this was the policy, so it obviously is not being enforced.
I am trying to reduce waste by reusing my styrofoam cup. I don't think making me feel like a criminal is the way I should be treated.
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service