Circle Kice coffee

M Jun 27, 2019

I go to this location that is a little further from my house specifically because they have a ice coffee machine, and it is open 24 hours a day. Well for atleast the last two months when I have gone there (which is atleast a few times a week, if not every day) the ice coffee machine has not been work and had been empty. Would you please get it fixed as soon as possible so I don't have to go to 7-11 to get my ice coffee. I really don't like hot coffee, especially in 90+ degree weather..