Circle Kfalse identity

I went to the store like I do everyday and the so call manager is gon tell me I got to leave cause they so call got me on tape stealing so he call the cops and I waited for them. When they came I told them they have the wrong person I never stole or bin arrested in my life so I need to see this video cause I know its not me and they say I cant go back to the store.

SaphiraDragon Jan 20, 2011

Unsilent Civilian, I have to agree and disagree with you, I'll explain. But ..F I R S T ! Mr fed up with circle K.. If you we're firey-mad @ what had happened to your daughter, You'd be typing like you're feeling, Words don't come together very well when you're THAT upset, or the guy might have a learning disabilites and that would make you J U S T like the employees giving bad Customer service You [censor]! Mr Unsilent, I disagree about the "college student assistant running the store" I worked for Circkle K and was the assistant Til I could get into the manager program.The Manager I had worked along side me till she was transfered, I ran the store alone for 4 months ( even prep for inventory)til the new manager came in... Well she didn't do ANY thing but sit in the office on her phone, Now, i'm in my 30's (been manager of places before)have kids even, SHe is 24yrs and using that title of hers... See I don't see my co-workers by age.. I see them as a person, cause i had no problem taking orders from her. I just would get things done before she told me to.cause I know my job. I also KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Customer would only come on my shift and always awsking when I work.. I treat people the way I would want to be treated. ANd if you were a regular I knew your name and knew your purchases & have it ready for you. and Had sure to always have it ordered to be stocked for you... Now I had got sick and my husband had called me in sick 6hrs before my shift, I had to go to the E.R, well she told me to come in the next day @ 8 am Monday ( I was to be off 3 days) for a meeting, I walked in, she said I was administrative leave no pay come back thurday to see if I still had a job .Went in on Thursday, Was told I was fired, and she lied to unemployment saying that WE had a "Store" meeting and I left and didn't stay for my scheduled shift!!! YOU SEE, I care about the people that came in, not the numbers, but it's [censor]s like that make everyone think all circle k employees suck. P>S I'm still Looking for a job since she did that to me 6/17/2010 with a child with disabilities...

• Fe
    Fed up with Circle K Sep 01, 2010

I think you need to go back to school and learn how to speak and write English. Maybe then you can work at Circle K with the other [censor]tards.

• Un
    Unsilent Civilian Jun 13, 2010

Mosst of these so called "managers" don't even run their own stores- it's their hard working college student assistant managers. Education does not matter to these people. They will take anyone who will put up with the harrassment and terrible treatment that comes from their superiors. Bobby Coplin, Marketting Manager of the Memphis area Circle K's- touched my daughter inappropriately. Before she could quit, she was fired by the same man over the phone. Her store manager did not want her fired. Secondly, her paycheck had over twelve hours deducted. Her store manager agreed she worked over 35 hours, yet all recordss of indication had been cleared by the corprate marketting manager. I cannot find any way to complain to this company directly, my wife and I have tried hiring a lawyer, but times are tough and the more time that passes; the less likely the chance of recovering the lost wages is more and more unlikely. However, to us this is about our daughter being touched by a pervert, who is so beloved by this crooked company that we cannot find anyone who will hear us out. We will have a lawyer if I have to declare bankrupcty. I want justice. This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with when needing to file a complaint. Store managers are instructed not to give out any numbers to help us with our cause. We'r not looking for money out of this, we are looking for justice. This cheating, harrassing pervert should face the consequences of his actions. I hope to God that this can be resolved with haste.