Circle Kbarbara stephens store #2705393

R

I had a horrible experience with circle k store #2705393, the way my card was prosessed, and te way the barbara stephens (The manager) responded to the situation.
I was charged twice for a transaction and asked for thier assistance clearing it up. Not only did she refuse to help by clarifying that they werent the ones who were responsible for the second charge in fax form to my bank, even after verifying through paperwork and camera feed that there was one transaction.
I want to file a formal complaint with her boss and anyone who can repremand her ignorant actions.
I have all of her messages to me and i would like to email them but i have no way to find out who to send them to.
The actions of this woman are not befitting of a woman in charge in her position and she needs to be dealt with.
Please coontanct me as soon as possible and thank you.
Rainie lynn marie lampkin