Cinemark — "it" tickets
Our parents bought us tickets for the movie "It" and gave them too us, we were supposed to be 17, so they pulled us out an hour into the movie, so we had to call our mom for a refund and that took her 30 minutes to come and another 30 minutes waiting in line. They said we had to refund on Fandango, but we could only get a refund before the movie ended, which means they waited an hour to pulls us out so we have a lower chance of receiving a refund. They could have pulled us out the first 10 minutes so we could exchange or get a refund but they didn't.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service!
- Cinemark - without warning!
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!!
- Cinemark - managers
- Cinemark - manager
- Cinemark - ticket for babies, customer service needs improvement asap
- Cinemark - concession employees and services
- Cinemark - the no food policy
- Cinemark - workplace harassment
- Cinemark - asked to leave theater