Cincinnati Belltermination fee

I called into Cincy Bell to inquire about what my termination fee would be if I terminated my contract with less than one month to go. They advised me it would be $50.00 per line. Due to the deal I was getting with T-Mobile, I decided it was worth it and canceled my plan. I just received my bill and they charged me $85.00 per line instead of the $50.00 I had been told. I called back into Bell and after being put on hold for 45 minutes due to and I quote "my manager was at lunch" they told me that they would not honor the fifty dollar rate. I then argued with the manager telling him that I only disconnected because of what their employee told me. I asked him to pull the tape from that conversation to prove I was right and the manager refused. He told me that even if he reviewed it and I was right he was not going to honor the $50.00 rate but would punish the employee who told me that. I then threatened him with contacting Jack Cassidy or Ted Torbeck about the situation. Long story short he finally said he would review the tape and call me with the decision. I just received a call from the same manager letting me know they would honor the $50.00 termination fee because I was in fact told it would be $50.00. I hope this is a glaring example of the poor customer service you can expect to receive from Cincinnati Bell.