Cincinnati Bellcharging early termination fee

I having cincinnati bell wirless phone from last 2.5 years.On Feb 2008 when i got lots of issu from the billing system i called them to terminate the service then at that time one Supuvisor convenced me for the new Smart phone offers and he tol me that will get these phone in just $100 and he said i will get this coverage in allover the US.Based on these words i singed the contract of years now i moved to Alabama Montgomery because of loss of Job and now i am not getting much signals and people are not able to call me.I called them many time that this is their issue as they told me that i will get this covrage every where which is not true and i want this service and i am not cancelling this aggreement intentianally.So i will not pay you the early termination fee.Then their executive threats me that they will spoil my credit history and take some legal action on me.Please help me as i am already tensed and one more this kind of issue is impacting me mentally very much.