Church's Chicken — chicken
From the moment I walk in the door I noticed that the place was not the most cleanly. The three ladies behind the counter were more occupied with arguing about who would leave early than taking care of the growing line. I order a three peace meal and proceeded to wait for my order since I was in a hurry and this was the closes place to my work. When I got to my office I opened my meal. At first I did not notice the little surprise included with my meal as i started by eating the leg. But as I got to the wing I noticed that there were feathers on the chicken peace I was about to eat. Deep friend and everything. I almost vomited. It was disgusting. It made my stomach turn for the rest of the day.
More Church's Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people!
- Churchs Chicken - Horrible customer service
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything