The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chrysler Financial — lien release
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I tried several times to reach Chrysler Financial, through various numbers given to me by both the DMV and dealers. No one answered, the options did not apply to me, and at times I was told no one could take my call, and to call later!!!
(I am trying to take care of business after the death of a family member!)
Anyway, after many frustrating calls, I finally got to a rep, IN MEXICO, and I told him the next call would be to the Better Business Bureau, unless I got answers and help from him. These call centers can't do a thing, other than send you elsewhere...
If it helps anyone, he told me this:
I can fax my request to: (Can't call, just fax!)
or mail it to (Can't call, no number!)
Attention Customer Service:
PO Box 950
Charlson, PA 18914
You'll need an account number (I did not have one, but when I finally got through to a live person IN MEXICO (yes, I am repeating this), he gave it to me. (I am Hispanic, so I'm just frustrated that I can't get quick real service here, geez, for an American car brand!)
I'd rate this as HORRIBLE SERVICE overall, but the rep was helpful, and said it would take about 12 business days for me to get it/ for them to fax to my DMV. I am counting...
I thank GOD that I got through.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud!
- Chrysler Financial - repossession
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment
- Chrysler Financial - 8 calls a day every day from chrysler
- Chrysler Capital - billing
- Chrysler Financial - payoff
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan