Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Equipment Leasing & Financing Chrysler Capital Customer service / titles department

Chrysler Capital  -  Customer service / titles department

J
Author of the complaint
8:47 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On January 13th, 2021 I reached out to Chrysler Capital on 3 occasions to get them to release the lien to my son's SUV that was paid off a month after purchasing in 5/2019.
1st time: 1/13/21 after Ins co. told us they were the lien holder and I got no help bc they couldn't find any info in system
2nd time: 1/14/21 still no help until I requested a mgr who then told me that the matter would be cleared up in 24-48hrs with DMV
3rd time: 1/21/21 I couldn't get anyone to tell me the request was done and transferred twice and then disconnected
4th time: 1/22/21... I reached back out today and was transferred three times to be disconnected and not helped on them releasing the lien on a vehicle they can't find in their system.

My son was in an accident a month ago and the insurance co. can't release the money because Chrysler Capital is showing as the lien holder. I spoke with the DMV and they told me to contact Chrysler Capital and ask them to release the lien and then they could give me the title. Please help me get the title to the vehicle they can't find in their system! I've asked for managers/supervisors within the company and no one seems to be able to help me... That makes for poor customer service. I'm also going to reach out to the BBB.
Signed,
Jodie McCoy
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

More Chrysler Capital complaints & reviews

Chrysler Capital - lease return fee
Chrysler Capital - lien release
Chrysler Capital - payoff
Chrysler Capital - harassing me for my payment that was not late
2 comments