Chrysler Capital — billing
After receiving 6 phone calls from Chrsyler Capital's collection department, I was finally able to answer the next phone call wherein I spoke with Chrysler Capital representative Toshiko, who made demand for past due payment of just under $400. While on the phone I logged into my bank account to confirm that my monthly payments of $365 were still being made (note, I leased the vehicle 15 months ago and have been making payments on the 1st of every month, including the current month). After 35 minutes of Toshiko looking into my account, with no answers or breakdown of the past due amount, I obtained my original copy of the lease agreement I signed 15 months ago, which states the monthly amount is $365.00. I then requested to talk to a manager. After 30 more minutes, the manager told me because I had moved 14 months ago that my monthly payment had increased $3.00 and the other $350+ past due were late fees, that she was unable to waive, all while telling me that had never sent me any written or verbal communication as to the change in payment. How can you pay something you dont know is due??? They clearly have my phone number. And the fact a manager would tell me after 5 collection phone calls and a 59 minute phone call today that I am expected to pay a late fee is ludicrous. Don't do business with Chrysler Capital if you can avoid it!
More Chrysler Capital Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud!
- Chrysler Financial - repossession
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment
- Chrysler Financial - payoff
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Financial - rip off