ChoxiFaulty product!

L

I've purchased several towels from Choxi website based solely on reviews. The reviews I saw were positive and stated that Choxi was highly recommended and reputable company. When I received my items, they were cheap looking and needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. I wanted to leave a negative review on their website but couldn't find anywhere to do so even tough I searched all over their website. I finally contacted customer service and asked for a refund, but they refused. Seriously, such a horrible place to shop.

Choxi.com Customer Care Mar 04, 2016

Hi,

We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have any further concerns or inquiries regarding this concern, please feel free to reply back to that message. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
    Customer Relations
    Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.