Perfect Home UK Logo

Perfect Home UK

Having problems with Perfect Home UK?

Perfect Home UK reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 31, 2010. The latest review 2 products was posted on May 17, 2017. The latest complaint Crock of sh*t was resolved on Feb 13, 2014. Perfect Home UK has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. Perfect Home UK has resolved 2 complaints.

Perfect Home UK Customer Service Contacts

Coleshill Manor Campus, Coleshill Manor
Coleshill, England, Warwickshire
United Kingdom - B461DL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Perfect Home UK Customer Service. Initial Perfect Home UK complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Perfect Home UK above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Perfect Home UK. Discuss the issues you have had with Perfect Home UK and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Perfect Home UK Complaints & Reviews

Perfect Home — 2 products

Hello I have sent in a lot of emails/complaints and would seem it has been brushed under the carpet. I am...

Newport

Perfect Home UK — Credit account

I made a application over the telephone with a store member and passed all the relevent requirements and wa...

Perfect Homes — Customer service/finance

After much deliberation I chose to get a mobile phone from perfect home. Due to my situation I really didn't...

Perfect Homes — Service

On February 8 2016 my 55 inch Panasonic tv was collected because two hd plugs had stopped working. I was told...

Perfect home huyton liverpoolCrock of sh*t

Well after a year of everything we got from this company broke the fridge door fell off which my mum had to attend hospital as it bumped her on the head and nearly knocked her out, I contacted the store which we got the appliance from and they laughed at me down the phone the woman called Debbie at the huyton store Liverpool was so disrespectful it was untrue told me there was nothing they could do because the account had ended and laughed at me as I told her it got my mum on the head I would not recommend anyone buying anything from these stores as every seems to break one you have paid for it kind of a pattern going on an they no it too. I will be taking further action against the company and the Debbie the so called caring shop assistant.

Perfect Homes — Faulty goods

Hi, 4 weeks ago me and my partner purchased a washing machine, fridge and a cooker! We had to pay for 3 week...

Perfect Homes — High interest

Hi I just want to know if anyone else has bought furniture or goods of perfect homes. Me and my husband...