Chowkingcashier rudeness and dirty servings

J

I went to a chowking edsa taft (0173) this morning. My or # is [protected]. My first complain is that the cashier is so rude. I said "i porkchowfan takeout" the cashier replied "anong topping" i said none, she replied again in a rude manner "so walang softdrinks" then i said " db may kasama ung 59 pesos?" Then her face frown at me... its a very satisfactory service. Is that how you trained your employees?. I got my order after 5 minutes, i went back to the counter to ask for a chilli paste. A supervisor approched me fast and i was pleased at first that she respond to my request. When i opened the paper bag, the plastic cover of the chilli paste is very disgusting and have oils and soysauce at the top of the cover. Is that how you serve customers????

cashier rudeness and dirty servings