Complaints & Reviews

cashier tung laging nasa drive thru

Decamber 08, 2018 12:03am nag drive thru kame then ok na lahat ng order pag abut samin naka lampas nakame ng...

Angeles City Food

service

Just want to address my concern to this store, Golden Foods Inc. Alphaland Southgate Mall Branch twice na...

chowpan

Umorder ako ngaun 12/6/18 11:45pm ng 3 chowpan 3 halohalo 1 wanton 1 kang kong at isang chicharap
Tinannong ko ang cashier habang bc mag chismisan ang manager kung ok na lahat at onulit ko pa sa knya ang sabi nya ok na daw...tapos wala na syang binigay na resibo...ng dumating samin ang order ay 3 chowpan isang wanton at isang chicharap...tinanong ko ung crew kung asan yung kankong ang sabi nya ginagwa pa daw...sinabihan ko ung crew baka maubos na yung kinakain namin ska dumating yung kangkong pero hindi ako pinansin...ng naubos na yung amin kinakakin wala pala talaga na pounch yung cashier na naka duty ngaun lalake at yung halohalo isa lang na pounch nya take out pa dahil sa kakachismis nila ng kanyang manager on duty...kahit ikaw maiinis sa ganun d ka manlang intindihin kwentuhan muna bago customer tama ba yang ganyan

maggot

Good day, I am one of your customer last week, bought a chopseuy rice thru delivery (catered by chowking paco...

service

I am a regular customer at Chowking Bacolod and I work in a BPO company. I usually take my lunch between the hours of 2AM and 4AM. At least once a week, I have observed that there will be times that there are no crews at the counter and no guard outside because all of them are having a meal together. I can send pictures as necessary. Not only does this represent poor customer service but also a safety hazard as there is no guard on his post.

Chowking

feedback on customer service. (to your employees at chowking sm naga city)

I just want to let you know of today's (Dec 3, 2018) incident at Chowking, SM Naga City. I'm not going to tell the whole story for I want to keep this short and I don't want to be of any trouble. Please be aware of your employees especially the ones at the counter. Please make sure to hire those with outstanding performance and have a good working experience to deserve the job to be one of those at the cashier. Today, I encountered one employee who was really absent minded of what he's doing and transacted the wrong orders. It seems to me that he wasn't paying attention enough to what the customer was talking about. And not just that, but the money transacted was also affected. I gave him 500 pesos but he asked if I have a 100pesos because the order was at PHP and I was absolutely sure that I gave Php100 but then he gave me the change for 500. It was also partly my fault for giving another bill, but HE actually forgot what I gave. I was to blame for being also absent minded for the 100peso bill, but it was only because there was a wrong transaction on my orders. And when delivered to my table, they still gave the wrong food. To be honest, I have a lot of problems on the incident today, but I only summarized it because I don't want to blame the whole place. I didn't get my money back and that's okay. But please, hire employees who have enough training to be there at the counter. And to all employees, please entertain your customers accordingly and appropriately. Thank you. (The food is good btw but the incident affected my appetite)

poor reception of cashier

Monday, December 3 2018, my friends and I ordered at Chowking along Session Rd., Baguio City. The Cashier asked us our orders. Identifying products availability, the cashier kept saying they only have Pork Chaofan and no toppings available. Then the manager beside her said that they only have Beef Siomai for toppings. Then we settled our order. Minutes later, while having our food another dining crew delivered a Sweet and Sour Pork a table few steps away from us. We asked the dining crew how is it possible that they have that product which the cashier said otherwise. And to our surprise, the dining crew said they have varieties of food to offer. I hope you do something about this. This is very insatisfactorily inconvenience for us customers!!!

no available wanton noodles

I entered the store around 8:47pm before closing then there still a lot customer inside n fall in line to buy...

I am complaining of their very delayed delivery and there were lot of orders lacking upon delivery!

We ordered a food for lunch, at exactly 11:30 but sad to say, our order came at exactly 1:25 and there were...

service

We just dine in here in Chowking in Petron Federal Macapagal Ave branch. I would like to complaint the...

food/unserved

Hi Chowking, I hope you can manage your queueing system. I went to Chowking Calamba around 19:15 pm and bought chicken lauriat. I specifically requested for thigh part and Ms. Shyren the cashier at that time told me to wait for 15 to 20 minutes, since the only available part is breast. And I said, ok. After the payment, she handed me my change and receipt, she didn't give me any table number so I assume, I only need the receipt to claim my food, since on the lower part of it, it has a table number (#87) printed on it. I sat on one of the vacant chairs in the store 'till 19:47 then follow up my order, but my order was not yet prepared on claiming area. I sat again patiently waiting 'till 19:55. Then, I approached again the crew and follow up my order. And to my surprise, the crew said it was already served. Not to me but on other customer. Moreover, the crew asked me if I could extend 10 minutes of waiting to prepare again my order, but this time, I refused.

I don't complain on the time I've spent waiting for my order, but I am really pissed on waiting for nothing. Though, the manager (Mr. Ray) kindly refunded my money as I demand earlier, still I was disappointed with the service they've provided. I'm looking forward to hear your respond and action on my complain. Thank you!

product received unsatisfactory / time guaranteed... failed

Ordered 2 buckets of chicken... all breast served. Returned 1 bucket and asked if possible change it to thighs and legs, cooking time 6 mins but arrived a little over 10 mins, all wings served. We asked for the manager and reported what happened. Returned 4 pcs and we requested to change it to thighs, cooking time 8 mins and again arrived more than 10 mins after our follow-up call, served 4 legs. This was last Saturday, November 24, early dinner, around 5:30-6:00. I don't remember any incident from other stores that serve chicken that if you order a bucket, you'll get one kind of chicken part only? It should be assorted, right?

wanton mami regular and regular asado siopao

1. The wanton mami regular that we received almost spill out of the cup. 2. I did not receive the regular...

Marikina City Products & Services

rufino st., corner dela rosa st. branch

I used to visit the said branch once a week since July of this year. It was disappointing that until now, the aircondition here is still not ok. Sometimes, the main door of the branch is better open than not. You can feel that the air coming from outside is better than the ambience inside. Since I have visited this branch, everytime I am going to use my happy plus card, since July, never had the chance to use the card because they always decline and say that it is offline, as in everytime. What is the use of putting thehe particular machine is infront of the queue line of the customer, if it is ALWAYS offline, and customer can see, that the machine ia working. Don't know their explanation about this, but they should promote using the card by encouraging customer to use their happy plus card everytime they are going to order instead. Or maybe, this is one of the tactics for them to acquire cash instead.
Anyway, hopefully, that the aircondition will be fix as soon as they can because I have notices this thing for almost 5 months. Can't believe that they can tolerate their branch is operating like that even they can also observe that almost all of their customer is feeling uncomfortable inside.

change/sukli

Good am. I have a complain about sukli. Yesterday around 2:30-3:00pm (11/20/18) kumain kami sa fastfood niyo sa emall cebu. Our order's worth Php 220.00, I give Php 1, 020.00 sa cashier niyo Php 1, 020.00 kasi nag ask siya ng Php 20.00 para Php 800 close ang sukli niya. Hindi ko nakuha ang sukli ko at hindi rin naibaigay sa cashier niyo ang sukli ko.

chopsuey

The chopsuey ala carte has a strand of hair, from a male staff most probably because it's short around 1.5...

customer service

Chowking trinoma branch across kfc, ground flr. Staff named Regine and store manager named Faye. At around 3pm yesterday, Nov 17, my family of 4 dined at chowking. At the counter, after paying the bill and while waiting for my order, I asked the crew for an extra serving of chilli sauce to which she replied, "refillable po yan." I told her that what she gave is not enough for us bec we're a family of 4. She said, "pang siomai lang po kasi yan", and turned looking pissed while getting an extra chilli sauce. When she returned, i asked if i can just pay for the extra sauce but then she said, "wala pong bayad pero pwede ka magparefill." I asked her if there's a difference if i can ask for it now rather than asking for a refill later. She was so argumentative and did not bother for good customer service it's useless to talk to her, so i left and talk to the manager instead. To my surprise, the manager responded with the same reasoning and rude approach asking for my receipt to check what i ordered. I can tell by then that nothing's gonna happen with my complaint. And so i stopped my argument, and just focus on our late lunch so we can leave the place asap or else i'll be more stressed. While eating, i can see both ladies murmuring and making faces from afar.
My family likes Chowking and this is the first time I encountered such behavior from their staff. And what's the big deal about an extra chilli sauce? I was so pissed off i couldnt finish my food and already lost my appetite. That branch has the worst customer service I hope you could do something about it.

orders not delivered

i ordered tru food panda today nov 18 and their system appeared it will be deliver by 6pm. yes until now, my orders hasnt arrived yet. Chowking Cs tokd me that it was rejected, and no one informed me that it will not push tru. My kids are expecting the food, however im really disapointed that no parties recovered the problem. 2 hrs of waiting is a waste of time!!

late delivery

Sobrang late ang pag deliver 2hrs na mahigit wala pa din yung order.. Nag bigay yung call center agent ng 60mns waiting time ilang oras na wala pa din.. Sa waltermart chowking bumagsak yung order namen.. Ilang beses na kame tumawag sa 98888 ang sabi papatwagin nila yung store mngr. Ilang minuto nakalipas wala pa din tumatawag.. Walang kwentang delivery hotline yan.. Magsara na kayo!!!.. May ulcer na yung kakaen wala pa din kayo...!!!

take out policy

Gusto ko lang sana i.clarify, we had leftover foods so i asked one of the crews to pack it for take out. Nagtanong siya kung okay lang sa plastic, sabi ko sa food box niyo lang kasi kakainin pa ng bata. Then she told me na may charge na daw, P5 for the packaging. New policy niyo ba to? Dati naman kasi okay lamg to have ones leftover food properly packed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices