Chipotle Mexican Grillstone found in black beans/damaged tooth

D

Vancouver BC, Robson St. location, Friday June 23, 2017 6:30 pm had a barbacoa bowl with black beans. Bit hard on a stone in my meal. Spit it out in 3 parts. Reported to staff and asked to speak with manager but was met by another staff member who took my name and number, then replaced my meal from the same bean tray originally served from (oddly, they were not alarmed enough to change it).
Then another staff member came to fill out a questionnaire at my table (I was with my husband). Told you would contact me, no word.
I called the Vancouver Robson Street location to follow up on July 7, 2017 and I was told they would call me. I mentioned I now had paid$392 to get my chipped tooth fixed.
Can some one please reach out and resolve this with me? I would like my dental bill paid.
regards,
Debbie Cave [protected] [protected]@shaw.ca

stone found in black beans/damaged tooth