Chili's Grill & Barportland, tx 78374

Chili's Portland #1025,
your waitress was rude and place our salad plates hard onto the table, she called me: Hey, we are out of corn, then I found a small black hair in my salad, when I call the young manager "Jerry" HE rolled his eyes to us, came over and said: "oh that piece of hair?" as if it was a regular thing in your restaurant?, I have been to your Chili's here in San Antonio and twice to the one in Portland, It was a late dinner but you should still have everything on the menu at any given time!
I have NEVER left a restaurant so disgusted, so sorry I bother to come into this one!
Since we are related in the restaurant business, we know a thing or two about customer service, staff members who care and those who don't. The two individuals we dealt with were not your biggest assets! Very Disappointed!