Chili's Grill & Bar — my server
My family an I stopped in to eat after visiting my mother in law in a nursing home. We sat in the bar area, but at a table. Our server finally came to our table after sitting there for over 10 minutes. When she finally got around to us, she never introduced herself, she only took our drink order then we didn't see her for 10 more minutes. After returning she finally took our order, after my husband asked for a coke, that she never brought an I had to ask the hostess. Then after waiting about 30 more minutes on food she yells across the bar an tells us our food is coming out. She was very rude, unprofessional, an not attentive period. Never will I ever return to chili's. I'm submitting this complaint but I'll be calling corporate tomorrow!!!
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id!
- Chili's - kick in the wallet
- Chilis - bad experience
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service