Chili's Grill & Barmanager on 6/7/2017

I was celebrating my birthday 6/7/2017 yesterday at chilis eagle pass, had to leave because the manager was so rude, he was checking on us constantly watching my table, making everyone feel so uncomfortable. He was constantly sending our waitress to tell us we couldnt order more drinks because we had to finish the one we had, while he was watching from a distance. At one point he said "what?" to one of my friends, and she responded that he was making us feel very uncomfortable!! He made a face at our table and left...It was just very unpleasant we decided to leave to another restaurant!