Chicken Express — inappropriate actions by management.
While ordering a 20 pc. chicken strip family dinner at the 2831 N. Bryant Chicken Express there was an older man sitting on the counter watching the employees very closely. He accused the young man who was preparing my order of putting too much chicken into the box. When the server protested saying that he had not the counter sitter said he had counted the number of pieces from where he was basically accused the server of lying. I do not feel that it is appropriate or proper for an employee to be disciplined in front of customers. When I asked if counter sitter was the manager I was told no that he only managed the back (kitchen). Why was this man not in the kitchen and why was he so rude to the other employees (my server was not the only one he was criticizing)?
More Chicken Express Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Express - bad service and can’t satisfy guest
- Chicken Express - serving spoiled chicken
- Chicken Express - military discount
- Chicken Express - im writing with concerns about the poor management at chicken express
- Chicken Express, Blue Mound RD. Saginaw, Texas - service
- Chicken Express - lack of product
- Chicken Express - product
- Chicken Express - the rudeness of the owner
- Chicken Express - cashier / rules
- Chicken Express - janitorial skills