Chevrontexaco — fraudlent job scam
This is to primarily inform you that we the human resources department
Of chevron texaco have hereby received your cv/resume attached mail
From naukri, we have gone through your cv/resume and have written to
Acquaint you that your cv/resume is now under screening and
Verification with the human resources department of chevron texaco ltd
For the chevron texaco phase 2 expansion of the captain area c oil
Field project scotland.
You would only be contacted if your cv/resume is found suitable
Qualified for the required position in the chevron texaco phase 2
Expansion of the captain area c oil field project scotland. After we
Most have gone through your cv/resume.
You are required to answer the short on-line job interview questions
Below and forward same to us via email as soon as possible for further
Employment short listing to enable increase your chances of acceptance
In this project, the short online interview questions is listed below.
You are to note that you will only be contacted with the contract and
Appointment document if only you are found suitable for this project
Short on-line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd.
The screening and selection department, after perusing and screening
Your cv/resume requires short but accurate answers to the following.
1. What is your full name and nationality?
2. Tell us about your self.
3. What do you know about this company?
4. Give reasons why you will like to work here?
5. What can you do that someone else can't?
6. What do you find most about this company? What seems least
Attractive about it?
7. Why should we hire you?
8. What do you look for in a job?
9. How long will it take you to make a meaningful contribution to this
10. How long will you want to work in this company after the contract is over?
11. Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too
Experienced for this position. What your opinion?
12. What do you look for when you hire people?
13. How successful do you have been so far?
14. What are your long range goals?
15. What motivate you to join our company?
16. Why do you want to leave your present job/company?
17. What are your strengths/positive traits?
18. What are your weakness/negative traits?
19. Where do you see your self 5 years from now?
20. What do you like /dislike about your present/last job?
21. Did you ever try to give a new idea to your boss that benefited the
Company or your department?
22. Briefly describe your ideal job, and give details of your previous
Employment and your previous job position.
23. Why did you choose this career?
24. What goals did you have in your career? And how did you plan to
Achieve these goals?
25. Why do you want to work here?
26. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
27. Do you have a reference list?
28. What three (3) specific job positions do you target or desire to be
Employed in the chevron texaco captain oil
29. Are you married or single? If married, how many children do you have?
30. Where was your last employment or where is your current employment.
31. If you are employed, how can you add value to the company based on
Your work experience and qualifications.
32. What are your strengths that has helped you to improve your
Productivity in previous jobs?
33. Have you been employed by chevron texaco ltd or any current
Affiliate? Yes/no, if yes, please give details of date and in what
34. Have you applied previously to chevrontexaco ltd? Yes/no, if yes,
Please give details of date and in what capacity.
35. Give us details of your present employer status.
36. Please give below the names and addresses of two people to whom we
May apply for information about your work. At least one should be your
Immediate manager in your current or most recently held, position. No
Approach will be made to your current employer until we have your
Verbal permission to do so.
37. Please give details of any previous criminal convictions or pending
Court appearances relating to criminal act. (You are not required to
Divulge details of "spent" convictions as defined by the rehabilitation
Of offenders act 1974).
The main responsibility is infrastructure design, planning and
Implementation, development, execution and maintenance of a
Comprehensive infrastructure/management. Incorporate liaison work with
One or more project team, or steering committee, senior managers and
Other key influences. Chevron texaco ltd offers an excellent
Compensation benefits package to include.
Duration: 2 years (Subject to renewal).
Salary indication: £7, 550.00 pounds sterling (Monthly) after tax deduction.
Site/job location: aberdeen scotland.
You are required to send us a scanned copy of your recent passport
Photograph sent as attachment and full postal address.
The information I have provided on this latter is correct to the best
Of my knowledge. I understand that if I provide false information or
Withhold relevant information, my application is liable to be rejected
Or, if I am appointed my contract of employment will be liable to
Employee’s singnature: _ name:
Also you are required to treat this interview as urgent as it will
Improve your chance of getting the job.
Note: you can only be contacted if you are found suitable/qualified
With your answer to the on-line interview questions.
Dr. Smith brooks,
Head of employee relations,
Texaco oil project scotland.
Email: [protected]@live.co. Uk
More Chevrontexaco Complaints & Reviews
- The Chevron / Texaco Oil Company - email scam
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd - job offer
- Chevron/texaco Online Promo 2009, - winning $
- Texaco/chevron - spam
- Chevron Texaco Ltd - short on - line interview questions from chevron texaco ltd
- Chevron/texaco - e-mail scam
- Chevron - bad practices
- Chevron Gas Station - very, very rude employees
- Chevron Gas Station - failure for pump to cut off
- Chevron Texaco - I did not enter a promotion