Chess Telecom — very questionable billing practices –watch out
This Company presumed to add charges for services that were not agreed. I took this up with them and during protracted discussions they added insult to injury by sticking a late fee of £25.00 on the account every month. And as this was not enough Chess Telecom continued to charge me for their service months after I had cancelled the agreement and the telephone had been disconnected.
When thing go well you might be fine, but heavens help you when they start to go pear shape.
More Chess Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Chess Telecom - get out clause
- Chess Telecom - termination charges
- Chess Telecom LTD - bought my service from geezer
- Chess Telecom - disconection fraud
- Chess Telecom - breach of contract
- Chess Telecom - service, billing, the lot
- Chess Telecom - scam email
- Chess Telecom - internet by chess telecom
- Chess Telecom - telephone line and broadband
- Chess ICT - phone and broadband