Chess Telecom — not honouring the never beaten on price guarantee!
I have been with chess for more than 4 years and they have been fine until i tried to move away to a cheaper contract...
I moved my business and it took them 3 months to actually get my line moved and when they finally got it connected, there was no broadband!!
the best they could come up with was to get a fibre package from them for over £50 a month to which i said no!
So i went to Vodafone who beat there price for both the ADSL and the Fibre package, so i rang chess this is what i had found and i wanted to go with it, to which the sales guy told me to go for it as he couldnt beat that price and again told me i wouldnt be charged because of the "never beaten on price"... So i took out the Vodafone fibre pacakge...
So basically They could not match or beat the price AND 3 members of there own sales staff all said i would not be charged as i have found a better deal, BUT they have sent me a bill for over £200 Excuse me??? never beaten on price??? RUBBISH!
THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES AND I AM SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS
More Chess Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Chess Telecom - get out clause
- Chess Telecom - termination charges
- Chess Telecom LTD - bought my service from geezer
- Chess Telecom - disconection fraud
- Chess Telecom - breach of contract
- Chess Telecom - service, billing, the lot
- Chess Telecom - scam email
- Chess Telecom - internet by chess telecom
- Chess Telecom - telephone line and broadband
- Chess ICT - phone and broadband