Menu
L
Author of the complaint
7:01 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi.. Im lesego. I bought pies from checkers today and after taking a bite I realised they were rotten. Went back to the shop to return and the rude manager who didnt greet me was called to authorise the return came, he was told about the rotten pies and he just said okay, authorised and walked away. He didnt even apologise or ask about the customer who took a bite of their rotten pie that says on the pricing "sell by 25/12/2021.. Which was a total lie as the pies were already had boiling bubbles and mould in them. I couldnt see as they were covered in pastry. He didnt bother to check the pies or ask me anything it was all normal to him to have such a stinking pie bought by a customer, as he walked away I asked the cashier about his behaviour and she tryed to call him as he walked away and said she will call him to apologise but he didnt care so I told the cashier to leave him. How did he even become a manager if he doesnt even know the basics of customer service. I buy there every day and I was so suprised by his service. Werner simply cares about making sales and not what is being sold to customers. The food they claim is freshly baked is food poisoning. But tgen again from his behaviour I dont expect tge stuff to do better.

View 0 more photos