Cheap Fare Guru — cancellation fee is outraged
I purchased 2 adult round chip air tickets going from Philadelphia to Perth $1766.00 per ticket on 6/13/2016 and the traveling day is 7/10/2016 returning 8/14/2016.Tonight 6/23/2016 I called to the customer support to ask for the cost of cancellation fee, they put me on hold for like 20 minutes and finally told me it would me $650.00 per ticket. I asked Ron Kumar ( customer support ) how you came up with this figure, on your contract it ranges from $200.00 to $450.00, then he answered me "that's the way it is"
I can't imagine we live in such a civilized society and yet we continue to allow these people to get away with an unfair business practices .
My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
More Cheap Fare Guru Complaints & Reviews
- Cheap Fare Guru - customer support sucks
- Cheap Fare Guru - they lied about flight cancellation
- Cheap Fare Guru - customer service and policy issues
- AirTkt Guru.com - does warn frequent flyers that they may only receive 25% of the actual miles flown, using tickets from this company
- CheapFareGuru.com - airline tickets
- CheapFareGuru.com / AirTkt.com / Eros Tours & Travel - airline tickets
- AirTkt Eros Tours - Bill me monthly
- CheapFareGuru.com / AirTkt.com / Eros Tours & Travel - purchased air ticket buy airline declined because cheapfareguru collected fare back from airline
- CheapFareGuru.com / AirTkt.com / Eros Tours & Travel - They are scammers
- CheapFareGuru.com / AirTkt.com - air ticket booking company