Chaz Dean Wen Hair CareNever buy!!!

S

Please never buy the chaz dean wen hair care system or any of the their line. 1st of all i saw the ad on tv so i thought it seemed wonderful so i got online and bought the system b / c the price was very fair. Well the product did nothing for me my hair felt oily and weighed down and pretty much did not clean worth a crap. . . But ho knows maybe i used it wrong since there was like no proper instructions just oh here is some tips anyway to my surprise i was put on a membership list which has mailed me a three month and listen to this it takes 29. 95 out of your checking account each month, so i immediately call the customer service line that was on my checking account and i talk to a man on the phone who tells me he canceled the membership and i can just send back the product and once it is received i will get my refund. . . So i was like ok that, s no problem ill send it off today. Since the package was never opened the mail person advised me to just send it back by refusal so i did (This was a month ago) well apparently even with them knowing i had returned it and canceled the memebership they still are taking 29. 95 out of my checking account each month and today was the third month well i call again and i spoke with a woman who pretty much told me im screwed unless the product gets there which can take 8 weeks anyways what pisses me off is that she stated that if the product never gets there then i will never get my refund. . . Wtf i mean so they could be screwing me over as we speak what if they act like i never returned it and never return my 97. 80 which i was scammed out of this just suck and no one else should go through this i advise you guys to never buy his products b / c i am not the only one this has happened to after this i am soo never buying anything off the late night tv crap. . . Any ways soooo just wanted to inform everyone.

• Al
    Alecruz Mar 25, 2016

I bought the shampoo and when I did the order I saw some negative reviews about wen and when I saw the reality it was too late so I received the but I didn't open it and I send them back the shampoo because I never wanted to used them because I was afraid to lose my hair and I send them so many emails saying I wanted cancel my order and I called them and they never cancel my account only they charged me two payments I said "that's okay" so now I here come I called to my bank saying I loose my debit card and they gave me a new one so they couldn't never charged me again😂 And now they're sending me a bills stamens that I use to own them money but screw it I won't pay anything, it doesn't affect my credit so I don't get worry about it and so people that's what you have to do, cancel your bank card so you can't never be charged again by the stupid company!!

• Mo
    Moose11 Mar 21, 2016

I love Wen and when you sign up for it online, you are informed of the shipping/charging methods. To blame a company because you don't read everything isn't right. But then to say the product isn't good when you never opened the product is just plain wrong. I agree with the others when they say to order it through QVC. They have a special every months that is a great price, plus you get to try all the new scents. Mine came with instructions of how to use - plus if you ordered it online, you would've seen how to use it. Not only did I receive instructions, but it also came with a DVD on how to use. I love that they put tips on how to use because there are other ways to use it. If you follow the directions, this is an awesome product and does exactly what it says it will do. My hair has never been so healthy and silky ever!!

• Li
    liz dooley Jan 05, 2016

I used wen and it caused me to have sores on my head. It burned holes into my scalp!! Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. My bf also said it smells like donkey crap and it really does. Use wella or ag from the hair salon. You're paying just as much with wen, but its bigger bottles and better for your hair. My mom's been a hair dresser almost 40 years and she says Wen is the WORST hair product imaginable. She's had clients come in and she's seen the damage its done. Not worth buying

• Re
    Reviewer40097 Dec 19, 2015

No one is saying what to do if you have this in your hair and how to get it out. I used Dawn dish soap then a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels closer to normal than it has in months.

Janine Snyder Dec 15, 2015

I will sue WEN. My hair was falling out in clumps everyday that i would use it. I never realized that something was wrong. Then my scalp developed a itchy white flaky patch and no antibiotics could get rid of it. I still have it today along with hair loss. My stylist was concerned about how much hair was going down her drain even after i had pre-washed before my appt. I used the product for many months and so did my husband. Lots of money wasted and I am pissed. I need to hear from others who are suffering and how to move this suit along. I had beautiful hair...
    Janine Snyder
    West OLive MI 49460

• Ka
    Karron Oct 16, 2015

I'm sorry about anyone who has had a negative experience with Wen Hair Care products. Some products work differently for others and I have seen the "oily" thing happen with a friend of mine. I convinced her to try it again and she loved it. The problem the first time is that she did not massage product into her scalp and did not rinse thoroughly. Also, she only cleansed the middle of hair shaft and ends. You use Wen just like any other shampoo, making sure to clean you scalp, too. I have had nothing but FANTASTIC results with Wen. My hair is fine and thin but since using Wen my hair is beautiful and manageable. I have been told by friends that I am a walking infomercial for Wen. Sorry, but I have to disagree with anyone who states, "Do not buy any Wen Hair Care Products'. I believe everyone should have the opportunity to try Wen and see for themselves. Enjoy!!!

• De
    Dedo15 Jun 14, 2015

To everyone who has ordered WEN from the Guntry website, they are different than chazdean.com. Order from his website instead or QVC.com

• Do
    Donna Aubain Apr 13, 2015

I ordered Wen from the commercial on tv and was told I had to get auto ship. Ok but what if I didnt need a 3 mos. supply because I have very thin hair. They told me I could return what I did not use . They never told me I would have to pay for shipping. Ok so I sent it back and paid for the shipping. They kept taking money out of my account and I ended up closing and shredding my debt card so they couldnt get any more money. Now I get the bill in the mail saying I am pass due. I keep calling and telling them I dont have the product stop sending me the bill. They keep saying it will be taken off but month after month I keep getting the bill. I must say however I do love wen but 1 bottle last me almost 4 months. My hair looks good. But auto ship, 1 bottle a month, I would be swimming in it. If you want to use it DO NOT GO THRU GUTHY-RENKER.THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAM ARTIST. TRUST ME IF YOU GO THRU THEM YOU WILL TOTALLY REGRET IT.Go thru qvc They having nothing to do with the scam artist at g/r.

• Wh
    WhiteFeatherBeth Feb 27, 2015

I purchased WEN through QVC, got a great price on their holiday 5 pack, and one time auto ship. I knew this was a big risk since I had never used it. I suffer from Alopecia caused by a certain stress / illness. My dermatologist recommended minoxidil, but I worry about putting these type of chemicals in or on my body... I have liver disease. So, the risk of purchasing so much of this product turned out to be the best thing I have ever done! After using one bottle, I no longer have handfuls of hair clogging my tub drain every time I bathe, nor do I get as much hair falling when I comb. Believe me, when you end up up with what seems like enough hair falling out over time you could make a wig... you will research and try anything. WEN has been a miracle for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone that suffers from hair loss! I will no longer purchase shampoo or other hair products from the store... WEN is the only way for me! I will admit I was one of those that did not watch the DVD provided with my purchase, nor read the info on how to use it... I thought by watching the info on QVC, I could do this... my first time trying it, my hair was very oily. My second try I by that time broke down and watched the DVD and read the instructions... no longer is my hair oily... it is so soft, manageable and now only two or three strands of hair fall when I comb it after washing. And, I no longer have hair falling out when I wash... so for those complaints by others, I say read the instructions, give it another chance! I literally share my experience with everyone, and especially my dermatologist who was pleased and said she would give it a try also... as did her staff!

Happy Wen Customer Feb 01, 2015

A family member just gave me a sample tube of WEN. My hair was thinning and breaking (from color) and I was looking for something that would nourish it rather than do more damage (ingredients that create suds can't be good for hair). My hair is short, stick straight with the exception of the grays which are course. My hair is VERY fine. The instructions suggested using a ton of product but I only use about the size of a cherry tomato, massage it in and leave it on while I shower. Then when I am done showering, I massage and rinse VERY well. Just before blow drying I put a dab of the product in my hair. I also don't wash my hair daily. If you look at cultures that have beautiful hair - they are not washing their hair often so the oils can help nourish the hair. I am washing my hair twice per week. I have to say the condition of my hair is so much better and there is no longer a ton of hair in the drain after washing. The order forms (whether online, tv, paper) clearly state that ordering will put you on a recurring order process and Guthy Renker is a huge company - been around for years so I can't imagine they are trying to intentionally deceive anyone - they don't really need to do business that badly. I agree with others that if you don't want the monthly process, find other avenues of purchase. Be honest with yourself, you can't get mad at the company because you didn't read the fine print. Buyer Beware!

• Ug
    UGURBB Jan 10, 2015

i bought this WEN HAIR CARE product and did not like it. and i called them the cancelled my next shipment. everything was okay until i get charged for another $101.82 for the product i didn't received and i disputed the charge. Now they telling me, i had to pay for three months package fees even if i cancel it. And my name would go to collection agency if i don't pay the balance. DO NOT FALL INTO THIS SCAM. Product itself has no value anyway

Maggie78 Oct 27, 2014

I ordered the products on line and wanted to make sure my auto deliveries would only come when I actually need them so I tried to go on the Wen website to establish a member's account. After almost a month already, I am still not able to access the my membership account and being told by customer service that the website is down and so I can't regulate my auto deliveries or order different products. I have been trying to access my account for over a month with no success yet. If the website isn't up by the end of November, I'm cancelling my subscription and I'll start to order the products only through Amazon. I was finally able to get through to a customer service agent who postponed my next delivery until February 1st. By that time, I should be able to change my auto delivery preferences, cancel my subscription entirely, or at a minimum not update my expiring debit card information. I really like the Wen product line. My hair color has not faded one bit since I had it colored over a month ago. It is not a dry and the frizzes are subsiding. I hate that the website and on line membership accounts are not user friendly.

• Wi
    William51 Sep 23, 2014

Has no one ever heard of "charge back?" If you used a credit card, bank card or even debit card you call your financial institution and tell them you received a product that was defective, not what you expected, not as advertised or is a scam. You give them any one of these excuses and they have to file an investigation and (my bank does) get an immediate charge back of all funds they've taken including shipping. Next, if they request, you mail your institution any evidence of the transaction (receipts, emails or correspondence). It's been my experience that any of these individuals/"companies" fold at the first sight of an investigation and your financial institute charges them $100 for administrative fees! I learned this lesson back in '96 when a company presold me a dvd that was to be released later that year. I never got the dvd and the personnel kept giving me the run-around. When I spoke to my bank at that time I learned about "charge back" and have not been ripped off since. Try it, you'll like it.

• Pe
    Pean Aug 29, 2014

I disagree with the latest review. You have to tweak it to your hair type. I tried his other brands of cleanser's but his six thirteen Wen works absolutely wonderful. Their were a few times when low on it I had to use shampoo and my hair felt like hay. Was awful. My hair is not greasy, limp, or heavy feeling. This stuffs great. I have spiral curls that I didn't ever have before. I have naturally curly, unrully hair. The six thirteen brand makes my hair very soft' lightweight, more defined curls. I love it. I use the six thirteen styling cream with it. All I can say is this is my forever shampoo and conditioner. I'd also say don't give up. Have to use more or less depending on length and texture of your hair. But when you find the one that works best your hair will be so soft and wonderful. You'll get hooked. P.s, the six thirteen cleanser has a large amount of people who give it 5 stars. I swear by this stuff.

• On
    onedesertrose Aug 21, 2014

I use Sebastian shampoo. I use Penetrait or Volupt and have wonderful results. I get it on Amazon. I don't trust too many other products. You can check for other suppliers by "Googling" Sebastian shampoo. There are a couple other places I buy from, but found Amazon cheaper so far.

• Ni
    Niamh MacPhaighl Jul 22, 2014

I disagree with any complaints towards Chaz Dean's WEN. I have been a WEN user for 4 years and have 100% success!!! I think the biggest problem new customers may have is that they do not rinse it completely out. I say to them...I am 53 years old, am menopausal for 8 years, have a respiratory y illness which requires me to take several dehydrating medications, and have baby fine blond and color-treated hair. Yes, I am a beautician's nightmare! BUT, WEN changed all that! Here is how I use it...I wet my hair completely with warm water (because I can't handle cold water, ) then I apply about 1/8 cup WEN in the palm of one hand, rub both hands together and smear it all over my hair...I use just my fingers and I don't divide my hair in four sections, or leave it on for 20 mins. It's more like 3 mins. I just do my own thing. I shower with the same brand of WEN hair (in stead of the WEN body, for cost saving.) I then rinse my hair with warm water, and apply 1/2 pump to my wet hair as a leave-in conditioner. I towel-dry my hair, then and blow-dry it. As I said, I do my own thing. Chaz has specific directions for proper use, but my routine is perfect for me. Please understand that the first few weeks I used WEN, it took longer to rinse out. But, think about it, ...all those dry and broken hairs were "catching" the WEN and holding onto it. Once the hair repairs, it rinses easier. At least, that is my theory. Now, when i go to the hair dresser, they NEVER try to sell me their products!!! They ask me what I use on my hair, and then tell me that they don't have anything in their shop that can do as good as WEN! And my story is 100% truth on my WEN experiences.

Hanklee Jun 11, 2014

http://www.chimicles.com/wen-hair-care-products-refund-policy This is the class action against Wen Hair. Please spread it to people who are victimized by their evil business practice.

Hanklee Jun 11, 2014

This company is absolutely a scam. I really cannot believe how can the government allow this scam keep running. If you buy their products, they will enroll you in a plan which will send you products every three months without your approval. You can call to cancel it and they will tell you that your "membership" is cancelled. After three months, they will send you products and bill you credit card again. If you charge it back, they will send you to collections. Please search for class action wen hair to register for this class action. I cannot even imagine how can a company run a scam in such a large scale and never got caught.

• Di
    DISMAYED IN MN May 06, 2014

I AM 9 MONTHS INTO THIS. I ORDERED LAST SUMMER- AND LIVE IN A HARD WATER AREA. the STYLING CREME ALWAYS MADE MY HAIR LIMP AND 'GREASY-ISH', they SENT ME WAY MORE PRODUCT THEN I COULD EVER USE!
    I TRIED, ALMOND, ITRIED FIG TRIED LAVENDER NONE OF IT WORKED.GUTHY RENKER SENT ME A SHIPMENT AFTER A DEFERRAL OF 3 MONTHS, AT CHRISTMAS TIME AND I HAD SO MUCH PRODUCT STILL LEFT! 5 BOTTLES!

I TRIED ALL OF 3 WEEKS IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY TO GET THROUGH TO CANCEL AND THEY HAD A RECORDING SAYING THEY WERE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS. --WHEN I DID GET THROUGH THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO RETURN THE PRODUCT, DID NOT GIVE A TRACKING NUMBER OF ANY KIND, THEY ASSURED ME THEY WOULD RETURN MY MONEY VIA CHECK ONCE T ARRIVED.

WHEN I CALLED? the RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON DEMANDED TWO MORE PAYMENTS OF 29.95 CLAIMING I OWED FOR WHAT WAS RETURNED PLUS TWO ORE SHIPMENTS AND TRIED TO GET ANOTHER CREDIT CARD FROM ME WHN SHE LEARNED THAT I HAD CLOSED THE PREVIOUS ONE DUE TO A BREACH! I GOT SO ANGRY, AND TOLD HER WHAT HAD BEEN TOLD TO ME, SHE SAID YOU STILL OWE, I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WHOANSWERED WAS NICER AND ASSURED ME IT WOULD BE 6-8 WEEKS 'TO PROCESS A CHECK'. OK SO I CALL AT THE BEGINNING OF MARCH-- AND IT'S BEEN ABOUT 8 WEEKS. THEY TWLL ME THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THEPACKAGE BCK UNTI Feb 6TH AND IT WILL BE 6-8WEEKS FROMTHAT DATE! SO APRIL 6TH APPROXIMATELY.

well I CALLED YESTERDAY (5/5/2014) WONDERING WHERE THIS CHECK IS FOR $29.95 AND THEY NOW SAY THAT I WAS 'MISINFORMED' BOTH TIMES THAT I CALLED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ISSUE CHECKS!

that I NEED TO INQUIRE WITH MY BANK WELLS FARGO, ABOUT WHERE THIS MONEY MAY BE AS IT IS A CLOSED ACCOUNT AND THE BANK CAN CREDIT THAT MONEY TO ME FROMWHAT WAS SENT BY GUTHY ON FEB 6TH ! I AVE NEVER HEARD OF A COMPANY BEING SO INCONSISTENT ABOUT INFORMATION--EACH TIME I CALLED IT WAS A DIFFERENT STORY!-- THIS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM JOB-- THE PRODUCT MIGHT WORK FOR A FEW PEOPLE BUT YOU HAD BETTER BE COLD HEARTED AND CALCULATED IF YOU ARE CAUGHT IN TH TRAP OF AUTOSHIPPING AS THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE YOU AND LIMIT OR STOP YOUR ABILITY TO GET THE MONEY THEY TOOK BY MISTAKE, FOM BEING RETURNED TO YOU IN A TIMELY EFFICIENT MANNER. I GAVE IT A GOOD FAITH EFFORT AND THIS IS HOW I AM RE-PAID- REALLY THE ABYSS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS FAR A I AM CONCERNED. SO NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MORE OF MY ENERGY AND TIME CALLING MY BANK, WELLS FARGOTO LOCATE MY $29.95--WHICH THEY SAY THEY RETURNE TO MY ACCOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO-- YEAH RIGHT ON A CANCELLED DEBIT CARD NUMBER...HAPPY THAT CHAZ DEN THE CUTIE PATOOTIE IS ENJOYING HIS 'SPRAWLINGHOLLYWOOD ESTATE' ON THE BACKS OF SO MANY TRUSTING CUSTOMERS WHO TRIED THE PRODUCT AND NOW CAN'T GET OUT OF THE STEADY ROUND ROBIN OF CRUD THAT THE TELEPHONE CENTER PEOPLE FEED THOSE WHO CALL! WHAT A CROCK! i WILL NEVER GET SUCKERED INTO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN.

• Az
    Azum Apr 30, 2014

wen made my hair fall out and like others I have also had issues with the billing I ordered it off line paying only 9 98 to try it and after a week patches of my hair was coming out so I called to cancel and was told I should receive nothing more. Well I have been charged 98 bucks since then and got another package. I am a single mother of three who just wanted to look a bit better but instead I lost my hair to the point of where I had to shave it down, and losing money because of the extra charges. I am currently trying get my money back hoping I do . Also when I called and said that it made my hair fall out they seemed as though it was my fault. wen didn't not work for me and I don't think it's worth all the billing trouble to try.

• Lo
    LostAddicted Mar 16, 2014

I LOVE Wen and have been using it on my hair for 2 years now. Shampoo hasn't touched my hair in all that time and my hair is in wonderful condition. It was dry and not growing and just plain blah. Now, it is soft and shiny and has a nice bounce to it. I buy mine through QVC. They have much better deals and more variety. For those of you who claim your hair gets oily from using Wen, may I suggest you try the Lavender. It is for dry hair and may help that. Also, the rinsing is so very important. The impression I'm getting from reading all these complaints is that it's not the product you are really dissatisfied with but the company. You have to read the directions for Wen and they are there. Not sure who posted about there being no directions but that is not true. Another poster recommended how important it is to rinse, rinse, rinse. Using this 1 or 2 times and then saying it doesn't work is ridiculous. You have to give it a good shot to work for you.

• Ca
    Cateyes1122 Feb 17, 2014

I have hair down to my waist and after using this product my hair started falling out. Apparently this is a common problem. I wish I had known this before I started using it. Good luck all and please be careful. If you notice your hair falling out STOP using it immediately. I have cancelled it and now hope I won't have problems with them still taking money out of my account. Thanks for all your feedback. Should have read this before I ordered it.

• Hi
    High Annoyed Feb 13, 2014

Just like the first story I too am having an issue with the product. I just received my first order in January 2014 and I have stopped using the product as it made my hair olily. I was NOT aware that it was automatically renewal and then without warning $33.94 is posted in my checking account for a kit in the amount of $101.82 that I did NOT order. I called to speak with customer service and the lady was so rude and would not let me ask my question I literally yelled at her to let me finish my question. She states that all I have to do is return the package once it arrives and I will get a FULL refund. She also stated that if I return the product that I have now I would get a full refund even if the bottles were completely empty. I will be returning the package including a Certified Mail return receipt. I do not like the way these people do business and even if I had liked the product I would stop using it just for the they treat you. I find it quite unbelievable that anyone likes this product and if they were a reputable company then returning the items would not be so difficult and I am quite sure Chaz Dean doesn't care as he is getting his $$$$.

• Mu
    Murphy11 Jan 05, 2014

I also did not buy mine from the infomercial.i order mine from QVC. I guess it's not for everyone...but I am 61 and am anal about my hair. I hate dry, over processed looking hair. I have always tried to have soft, shinny hair, but as I have aged I have noticed it tends to frizz on humid days. Actually the only days it didn't were cold, clear winter days. I was given a bottle as a gift and loved it from the start. My hair is soft and shiny and no frizz! Even my hairdressers has said how healthy my hair is. I know for me, if I don't use enough (trying to save $) and if I don't rinse, and rinse and rinse, it will be flat. So just fool around with it, really follow the directions, and you may find it actually does work for you.

• Ki
    Kiwi27 Dec 07, 2013

I purchased (8/19/2013) the Wen Hair products after seeing the Chaz Dean aka Guthy-Renker infomercial and thought I would TRY the products. That's what "trial" means and if dissatisfied you can return the products. WRONG not with this company!
    You are unknowingly purchasing a membership in a never-ending auto-shipment and auto-billing program that covers the initial cost of trial membership and an additional 3 payments for a total of $129. This is a marketing scam to get people on the Guthy-Renker Hamster wheel which makes them LOTS of money.
    I DO NOT LIKE the products and found my hair to be limp, heavy and oily after about six hours, a common compliant. Always looked like it needed washing. The infomercial shows instant results yet their product material instructs consumers to use the product for 60 days to ensure that any prior hair issues have been resolved by Wen ...all part of the auto shipment program. Now you are unable to return the products for a refund. MONEY BACK Guarantee is NOT TRUE!!! You will only get a partial refund on any unopened products, plus a 20% restocking fee and then you are responsible for shipping the unused product back.They instruct you to use UPS, which was going to cost me approx. $40 ... again part of the scam to discourage you from returning the product. Interesting that they use USPS to ship to customers.
    We were overseas when the second kit arrived (30days later) which was a mixture of all sorts of different products that I did not want or request...again all part of a marketing scam to ship products and bill consumers. I have bottles and bottles of this crap. There is no way I could use all that product in one month! I also experienced the same interrogation about use etc. Hopefully that college degree is being put to good use in following and understanding shampoo techniques. Really!!! I told the CS agent that I called to cancel the shipments and was not going to be engaged in a discussion about shampooing techniques etc and either she was going to cancel my order or I would file a compliant against Guthy-Renker with the Attorney General of Consumer Products. I was transferred to another agent to cancel the auto-shipment and get instructions on returns...what a joke! It will take 8-10 weeks to process a partial refund and that is after they receive the product so we are talking about 12 weeks. It is an Untruthful and fraudulent claim from a company that PROMISES a 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!! The fact that the product has to be returned unopened to get your money back is NOT mentioned!!!
    My problem is not with Chaz Dean but with the direct marketing company Guthy-Renker who use misleading, unethical marketing and business practices to entrap unassuming consumers and do not honor their money back guarantee. Recommend that dissatisfied consumers file a compliant with the Attorney General of Consumer Products in the state of California where Guthy-Renker are incorporated. Better yet DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT THROUGH GUTHY-RENKER !!!

• Sh
    Sharayha Nov 26, 2013

I totally disagree with half the Guthy Renker comments on this website. I also used to work for Guthy and it is not a scam... when you order the wen whether it is online or the TV add it tells you. You will receive a 90 day supply at the same low price of 29.95 a month unless you call to cancel. For example on the TV add the exact words are "and we will send you a 2nd supply at the same low cost of 29.95 a month". Also, online when you click order now and you pick which supply you would like to order right before it fully goes threw it brings you to a screen that states how much you will be paying for the product, and right in the middle of the screen there is a pretty large box with alot of IMPORTANT information, (which is why most of you people don't read it) stating you will receive a 90 day supply in 30 days unless you call to cancel! So no we are not just signing you up for something that we did not let you know of before placing a the order. Also, when you receive the first shipment you know all those papers that come in the box that you just throw away or push aside? It does state the exact date on when the next shipment will be shipped out. So please stop saying they signed you up for something you were not told of because it is there, just read.

• Ki
    kimbberly Oct 09, 2013

i got hung up on 2 times., i wanted to speak to a supervisor, vecause i cancld my membership last month, and they did deduct my credit card 100 bucks., they sd whewn i receive it to send it back and my credit will take 4-6 weeks, well cause they deductcted it now im overdrawn, i thought they had already cancld my membership in septembr.

• Qb
    qblaze Oct 09, 2013

about the auto shipment again im explaning that you can choose when to get it/how often and what you get in that shipment. ask the customer service.:)

• Qb
    qblaze Oct 09, 2013

i just read all of the post.that is so sad to know that some misunderstood the offer. well as fa as i know ive been a customer for so long and i love the product you just have to understand how the program works.and yes i do know some "how the operations work" (cuz i have worked there) WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE TRIAL KIT/30 DAY SUPPLY ITS LIKE ONLY 29.95 FREE SHIPPING, FREE GIFTS ETC ETC for only 29.95 and that is a member price you'll be calling immediately to the phone and order those stuffs the agents will ask you "they have scripts so its impossible for the customers doesnt know about this membership program"..and usually customers will just say "YES" because admit it the offer is so tempting...it will aslo be explained that after 30 days/trial kit period end we'll be sending the 3 month supply unless you call in to cancel or suspend the shipment.BUT customers have the full control of the account if they are not happy with the product they have 60 day money back guarantee/they can change what's in the kit/ if they dont really have much money they can just choose 3 products to be sent out/ they can choose how frequent they can get the product/ they can postpone the next shipment/ ask for free gifts/ order at a very discounted price/ avail products and utilize the keycodes in the catalog(more discounts if you have one). I MEAN COMPARE IT TO THE REGULAR PRICE big difference you just have to know how the program works and you'll see the difference. same with PROACTIV, SHEER COVER STUDIO AND MEANINGFUL BEAUTy. LESS HASSLE/MORE DISCOUNTS/ MORE BENEFITS IN BEING A MEMBER if the prod didnt work call the customer service and ask what's the best resolution they exactly know it. about the return and refund. just listen very well when they give return instructions.AND FOR THE REFUND THEY ISSUE IT...HONESTLY THEY DO.just dont get pissed off easily and listen. LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND. nothing will be resolved when you are IRATE isn't it?

• Rd
    RDJB Aug 20, 2013

Do not order on-line from WEN. You will be signed up for a membership that you never asked for and your CC or checking account will be debted without your knowledge. WEN is basically tapping into your accounts and making you a member. I was told by a rude customer service Manager that the membership is explained somewhere in the "shopping bag/check out screen" and I should of seen it. I saw nothing to that affect and regardless, however they are getting people to sign up unwilling and unaware for a membership is not clear and the consumer is being used. This has happened to me twice with WEN. The first time I blamed myself for not being attentive enough, this time I read the fine print and did not sigh up for any membership. WEN is practicing deceptive practices in my opinion. BUYER BEWARE!!!.

• Al
    alicia hannah Aug 13, 2013

I ordered it from the guthy renker infromercial and i absolutely love it within one use it gave my hair a shiny, soft, healthy feeling .
    Read all the instructions they matter and if ur worroed about waste use half the recommended amount and see how u go and if u need a little more just add some more .

• La
    La Nita Jul 23, 2013

The same thing happened to me, I order the product then received the automatic 3 month supply when I returned it they have continued to try to take money out of my credit card. I cntacted the credit card company and they have blocked them. But they are now sending me invoices and threatening to damage my credit if I don't pay. I have repeatedly contacted their customer service department and they say there is nothing they can do. The product does do anything special and they then scam you into this crap. I would not recdommend this product to anyone!!

mahrissa18 Jun 25, 2013

Just like ALL of the other complaints... I wanted to "try" this product and thought i clicked the box that did not opt me into their monthly subscription. 3 weeks after i got my product they billed me for $54 for (1 of 3 installments) a 90 day package. I did not ellect to order anything. I wanted to simply try it and if i liked it i would have called and placed a 2nd order. At first i did like the product. I wanted to however try a different fragrance because i wasn't 100% happy with the gardenia one i had. Instead i got billed and had product sent to me which angered me, so i cancelled and am going to send back the 90 day package that i didn't want. We will see how long it takes to get a refund. The guy i spoke to on the phone was rude and told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded so i'm sure my credit card will get billed again too. I WILL NOT RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYBODY.

• Sn
    sniperwomen May 22, 2013

Change your credit cards, never give any vendors your bank account. Outsmart them, I do that all the time. I buy only one time with promotion price and then just change my credit card, so they will never overcharge me!!! Don't let those multimillionaire companies take advantage of you!!!

• Sn
    sniperwomen May 22, 2013

I don't understand why you, guys complaining about a scam or not refund to the credit card. First of all, never give your bank account to nobody, specially to online vendors; second, if you didn't received your refund to the card just call to your bank and tell them that you lost your card and they replace it for a new one and the vendor will never charge you again, or just buy prepaid card and use it one time. I do that all the time and never nobody overcharge me, sometimes I trick them. You now, those big company send me thousands letters trying to charge me a money that I "suppose to pay for subscription" and they can't get me credit card anymore. So, outsmart them!!!

• Be
    beck e May 06, 2013

I've bought it in the past and do like it for my hair but it's nothing spectacular! Worse is trying to cancel your order!! They are like freaking prison guards, you can't escape; I said cancel and got some nasty chick who kept repeating a question that had nothing to do with me THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME without cancelling; called back and he said nope, not canceled; why you want to cancel? I explain (divorce, NO $ for costly hair care) then he proceeds to give me upteen options that I don't want! So again this was about a 10 min + call I finally had to get rude and say cancel the freaking account THATS IT JUST DO IT ! I want no specials NADA NOTHING !! Its next to impossible once you get "in" to get "out"; BAD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. I wonder if "Chaz" tells them don't take NO for an answer and take no prisoners!! HOPEFULLY they cancelled my acct but won't know until next months bank statement! They are thieves !

• Ur
    uratcomm Apr 18, 2013

I think it's great and have been using it for 9 months now. Each to their own as we all have different skin types and hair types. It works well for me!

• Ka
    K A Brown Mar 08, 2013

This product is horrible. Plus when i returned the product and tried to get refunded it was ridiculous I had to get my credit card company involved. They were able to get my money back. Just when i thought I was done with this company i received a notice in the mail from their collections department saying i owed them the money i was refuned. They said that their system was showing i was refunded. I sent them my credit card statements to prove i never received a dime back from them. I get a called from their AR department this morning looking for that amount. I am on hold trying to finally get this over with, NEVER ORDER THIS PRODUCT ITS A NIGHTMARE DEALING WITH THEM. POORLY RUN BUSINESS.

• Gy
    gypsy54 Mar 03, 2013

I love WEN! I order my WEN off of EBAY and get tremendous deals. I have thick, coarse, color treated hair. I have been using WEN for only 3 weeks but the change in my hair has been unbelievable! If you are wondering if the infomercial is real or not, let me clear that up for you. It is. Chaz Dean has given alot of thought to this product. I am thankful that he did. I have spent hundreds of dollars on stuff that does not work and only damages my hair a little more.

• Gy
    gypsy54 Mar 03, 2013

I order my products on EBAY and get great deals. I have always been disappointed with auto ship. I love WEN! I have very thick, coarse hair which is straighted with Cariten and colored with Keune products. I had been using extremely expensive products in my hair but one time with WEN won me over. It does everything the infomercial says. I even had a dry scalp but not now. I think Chaz Dean really has come up with a wonderful product. I will say that my husband tried it and he has baby fine hair and the 'fig' cc was to heavy and weighted his hair down. Maybe he needs the 'lavender;. So I hope you give it a try. It's worth it.