Chase Bp Visaunfair cancellation pratices

L

I have had this credit card for 15 years. Just received a promotional offer to upgrade my card to the Visa Signature Card. Then shortly after received a cancellation notice on my credit card due to excessive useage of fuel purchases. Chase is cancelling peoples cards that are using them for gas purposes only. Due to the fact that I paid off the bill monthly and only used it to receive the discounted gas prices they no longer what to continue their services. I beilive this is unfair advertisement of this card and unjustified cancellations of credit terms. I have not changed the useage of my card over the past eleven years, but I guess now the goverment bail out funds were not enough. They are turning on the consumers.