Chase Bank — mistakes (purposeful?)
Chase bank put through my rent check to my landlord twice. I caught the mistake almost immediately. Supposedly, chase corrected it, but three months later I am still being harassed by my landlord. I am coming to believe chase did not honor my check!!! Chase is performing all kinds of contortions trying to hide their mistake - - my bank statement is in error - - it clearly says the check was paid, but landlord says otherwise. This is a huge mess, and I have never once received an apology. I think they should make good the rent check and absolve me of any accountability. It was their mistake, after all!
I am changing banks as soon as possible.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts