Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bankchase business checking account

I Oct 29, 2018

I have had a chase business account for more than 6 years and just recently about a month ago received a fraudulent check from a new customer. Chase restricted my account to investigate. It has been more than three weeks and I am not able to withdrawal or deposit anything from my account, I can't even cancel my account. They completely blocked my account. How am I suppose to run a business with no bank account. This is crazy. They said only one person can unrestrict my account and his name is Charlie Gray from Fraud & Customer protection services. I have been trying to reach Charlie for more than three weeks and he does not pick up his damn phone. I have left about six voicemails and he does not return phone calls. I call him more than four times a day and he does not answer. This is completely unexceptable. As soon as they unrestrict it I will close my account. Please DO NOT USE CHASE for business checking account. You have been warned.