Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank — chase business checking account
I have had a chase business account for more than 6 years and just recently about a month ago received a fraudulent check from a new customer. Chase restricted my account to investigate. It has been more than three weeks and I am not able to withdrawal or deposit anything from my account, I can't even cancel my account. They completely blocked my account. How am I suppose to run a business with no bank account. This is crazy. They said only one person can unrestrict my account and his name is Charlie Gray from Fraud & Customer protection services. I have been trying to reach Charlie for more than three weeks and he does not pick up his damn phone. I have left about six voicemails and he does not return phone calls. I call him more than four times a day and he does not answer. This is completely unexceptable. As soon as they unrestrict it I will close my account. Please DO NOT USE CHASE for business checking account. You have been warned.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts