Chase Bank — customer cheat
I would like to find an attorney that would be willing to file a class action lawsuit against chase bank and other banks with the same practices. Chase likes to find ways to change the way credits, debits and checks come through the system so that they can charge you nsf fees and make more money. They deny it and state what their practices are but yet from different telephone bankers you get a different story... Anyone game?
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts