Changi International Airport — customs officer
Just after 6 am on April 21, 2016, I was heading to Gate 19 at Terminal 3, and as I showed my boarding pass to the customs officer, a short chubby dark skinned officer, he said to me "six forty" I did not understand what he meant, so I did not move, and he yelled at me saying "six forty", which was my boarding time. There was no notice or signage at all to inform passengers who are supposed to be screened first. I heard him asking the passengers ahead of me if they were going to Sydney.
Anyone who has no tact should not be given such position, I felt so bad being yelled at, let alone by a stranger not knowing what I have done wrong. I demand an apology.
More Changi International Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service