Changi International Airportcustoms officer

N

Just after 6 am on April 21, 2016, I was heading to Gate 19 at Terminal 3, and as I showed my boarding pass to the customs officer, a short chubby dark skinned officer, he said to me "six forty" I did not understand what he meant, so I did not move, and he yelled at me saying "six forty", which was my boarding time. There was no notice or signage at all to inform passengers who are supposed to be screened first. I heard him asking the passengers ahead of me if they were going to Sydney.

Anyone who has no tact should not be given such position, I felt so bad being yelled at, let alone by a stranger not knowing what I have done wrong. I demand an apology.

• Ni
    Nina G Apr 24, 2016

I have read some complaints made by other passengers passing through Changi International Airport and it is like the head of departments do not care at all how passengers passing through Changi airport feel being treated badly by Immigration or Customs officers.