Champion Windowssloppy job & incorrectly installed windows

I had most of my windows replaced recently in my home by Champion Windows. Many of the windows were installed incorrectly and the caulking job was horrific. I have never seen such a horrible caulking job. There is caulking all over the window sills and the drywall. And, their sales price of 30% to 50% off is not a sales price, as the windows are horribly marked up. I would advise that anyone going with Champion only pay with a credit card so that you have some leverage if work is done incorrectly. As I paid with a credit card, I disputed charges with my card holder and they are putting a hold on payment to Champion.

• Em
    emily rawls Nov 30, 2014

Honestly u cant please the unpleasable and ppl gonna find things to ### about just to save money lol prude ppl