Champion Windowsripp offs, jerks & cons

Are you kidding... I am sick and tried of double standards and the greed these days. I'm very disappointed and I got to warn everyone to stay away from Champion of Oklahoma City because they are a bunch of ripoffs and con artists. Dale Hollaway the division manger is a total jerk to deal with and the office lady Vicky. I was told that was Dales wife and I wonder how they stand each other. Same bad attitude I guess. They are both are some really ugly people and they shouldn't be allow to be out in public. Our salesman Chad was really nice until we made our purchase and then he could not help us with anything else. The spin cycle was in over drive within the Champion offices then we got to meet with the division manger Mr. Dale Holloway and he told us to go get a lawyer if we wanted out of our contract. Chad had wrote the wrong date on the contract that we foolishly signed it so Champion claimed that we was out of our three days contract calculation period which we was not. This group is a bunch of snakes and bullies. I found out that we could of saved about half of what we had paid Champion for its average windows, thanks Chad your good at what you do for a living but I wonder how you all can stand yourself? Do not trust this company as its prices is highly over inflated. If we would of done more leg work before we committed to purchase from these jerks we would of saved a lot of money. Lets just say it wasn't pleasant and we wished we had not of got involved with Champion of Oklahoma City.

• My
    mymoneymytime Jan 08, 2010

Champion Windows hire felons who are previous robbers and rapist the one in Houston, Texas on Duncan Rd [protected]...watch your belongings and make sure that plenty of people are around when they come to service something on your home or apt complex

Mary2u Aug 05, 2010

OMG!! Thank you for the heads up. Chad was in my home in OKC a few weeks ago. He appeared to be a pretty nice guy but, the windows were darn expensive for what I wanted. His sales pitch was good; however, I didn't fall out of the tree last night and some of the things he promise didn't add up and sound somewhat unbelievable. He told me if I signed the contract that day (pressure buy) I would get 50% off of the windows, but the windows were still very expensive, if I signed after that day the windows would be 35% off. After Chas' sales pitch, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that something just wasn't right. Needless to say, I went with another company to get my entire windows install and it was only 1, 900.00 and they look great. Champion was twice that much.

maskpeanut Sep 22, 2010

Sounds like just like any other Champion store. More of the same so don't do any business with Champion.