Certegydeclined payroll check

Went to Walmart twice to try and cash my payroll check because I sometimes work late. Twice my check was declined. After the first time I called certegy and was told it was a precautionary measure because I had never cashed a check through them before and that I.shouldn't have a problem next time. ###!!! CERTEGY IS A ### COMPANY that plays God with people's finances. Don't believe a word your told, they SUCK A BAG OF DICKS!

• Ll
    llflemi Aug 18, 2009

I was doing my school clothes shopping with my kids, to be followed by grocery shopping, all at Wal-Mart. I shop in this store weekly, sometimes more. We spent more than 2 hours shopping, and decided to pay for the clothes and shoes, and take them to the car, so we could shop for groceries with an empty cart. My total was nearly $300. I presented my payroll check, and my driver's license. The cashier had to key in several things about me, such as my ID# and DOB. Then it asked for alternative names, and although I had been married for 12 years, she keyed in my maiden name. The register declined my check. She re-entered all of the info, and of course, again it was declined. I received the generic "call this number to find out..." speech, and with great embarrassment (and my children's dismay) left my purchases behind. I called when I got home, and was told by Certegy that there was no problem with the check, and no problem with my information. There were just some "guide lines" that I had not met, and they were protecting ME & Wal-Mart from fraud. Ridiculous! Talk about a NON ANSWER. I am still fuming 5 hours later...