Certegy Check Servicescashing money order

J

i purchase a money order from walmart today 11/11/11. I then went to cash this money order to be told i can not cash this money order because certegy check services has declined it. Numerous times i have tried to cash my pay checks and money orders and at times it goes through and most the time it dont but when i call to see why they are doing this they say we dont know and there is nothing we can do about this to help you resolve your issue. how can you decline a money order that was just purchased? how can you tell me that you dont have to give me a explaination of why you are declining my checks or money orders to be cashed?? i have purchased this money order to pay for my rent and i know can not cash it or do anything with it because walmart asked me to sign the back of it and put my drivers license number on the back to cash it and certegy check cashing declined the money order that we know is good because it was just purchased. please help me to resolve this issue i find it to be a sham and a big inconveinance i can not pay my rent without this money order being cashed what type of company are you if you can not help your customers to resolve the issue and refuse to do anything to make things right?