The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CenturyLink — poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am in the military and have century link. I deployed and my family had to deal with the phone service cutting out for days and weeks at a time.
I get home and call to get it repaired. it is Friday so I have to wait until Monday for help. Monday comes and goes with no repairman. I call and am told he fixed it I am happy and the job is closed. I tell them no one even showed up. so they say we maybe able to get to you on Thursday. I express my displeasure and they give me Wednesday. well wednesday comes and at just after 4 the repairman calls me and says " dude I am tired so I am going to bail for today I will get to you tomorrow". and I express my dis pleasure and he hangs up. so I call their outsourced help lines, to my surprise they are no help. I ask to have my service disconnected since they don't want to repair it and they put me on hold for 40 minutes before they finally disconnect me. so I have found and office to go personally to and have my service disconnected. don't waste your time with century link.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee