CenturyLink — landline/ general taxes information
I just interacted with one of the worst customer service agents I encountered in 10 years. I called - on my mother's behalf (my mother is infirm and I am paying her bills) simply to question your list of local and long distance phone service charges. Since I have not submitted a power of attorney form, this agent would not even offer me an explanation - that is all I wanted, an explanation with no dollar amounts - various charges on the bill. She would not ALLOW me to speak with a manager. That is an absurd policy. An explanation for various fees charged, not the dollar amount, that is all I want.
11:29 AM EST
1. What is a non-telecom service charge?
2. What is a Linebacker at account level?
3. What is a property tax recovery fee?
4. Why is there a long distance line charge?
I am very, very, very unhappy with CenturyLink and am looking for another service provider.
Ruth Peebles, daughter, Power of Attorney
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud 
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee