CenturyLink — lack of honesty
You are untrustworthy. I have paid for 10 years for your service. The ONLY reason you still have my business is because where I live there are no other options. In street vernacular... You are the only hooker in town... and man are you tired looking...
Your entire ridiculous website is set up and designed to CYA. One can't even report an outage...? Seriously... your site just runs IT'S OWN fake test on your lines and ALWAYS comes up with 'no problems detected'...
Your Front line male robot voice is annoying af, and 'it' asks for a plethora of information and ALSO wastes more time by AGAIN running fake tests on your 'phone line'... that ALWAYS amount to 'no problems detected'. My internet has been down for 3 days LOFl... Modem signal a SOLID RED ...
Then here come the Customer Service Russian Girls you have somehow trapped in the Philippines at your call center ... are terrible. They ask FOR THE EXACT SAME INFO YOUR ROBOT DID... and ALWAYS run another fake test and ALWAYS come to the same conclusion.
If I am lucky and have 30 minutes to WAIT ON HOLD until I speak with an American... I usually get some answers...but NONE of them are satisfactory unless there's a reported outage...
And uh pray-tell WHAT is required for there to be an outage...? Cause it apparently isn't 10 paying customers on the same street all next door to each other being out...
FYI your service techs are LITERALLY the only thing that keeps your company in business. Every worthless, bloated CenturyLost executive should sacrifice his salary immediately to those guys.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud 
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee